D-Link DAP-2610 Wireless AC1300 Wave 2 DualBand PoE Access Point
EASY-TO-DEPLOY ACCESS POINT SUITABLE FOR DIVERSE INDOOR WALL-/CEILING-MOUNT SCENARIOS.
- Easy to manage with D-Link's free management software-based solution, Nuclias Connect
- Superior throughput with Dual-band transfer speeds up to 400 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band and 867 Mbps in the 5 GHz band
- MU-MIMO technology improves connection by allowing data transfer with multiple devices at the same time
- Band Steering makes sure connected devices get the best available frequency band
- Beamforming effectively concentrates signal at the area it is required most, improve both speed and stability
- Gigabit LAN port for high-capacity backhaul to the wired network
- Supports multiple AP modes to ensure optimization based on your network's needs
- Supports Power over Ethernet (802.3af) for simpler installation with less cable clutter
- Simple, soft-edge design, ideal for subtle visibility when wall or ceiling mounted (mounting hardware included)
- Supports multiple VLANs for enhanced network management and up to 16 SSID setups
- Wireless network supports both Personal and Enterprise versions of WPA and WPA2
- MAC Address Filtering and WLAN Partitioning ensure control of your network's access
- Works as a standalone AP or as part of a centralized, scalable multi-device deployment
In a World Where Time is Money, Speed is Essential
Increase employee productivity with access to the data they require at combined speeds of up to 1300 Mbps while ensuring the same high-level throughput for your guest networks, too with 2 x 2 MU MIMO technology's multiple device connectivity. An added Gigabit LAN port allows for high-capacity backhaul to the wired network.
Business Class Wi-Fi
With simultaneous dual-band, PoE support, extensive manageability, versatile operation modes, and robust security enhancements, the DAP-2610 Wireless AC1300 Wave 2 Dual-Band PoE Access Point provides a reliable solution for deploying a business-class wireless network.
Enterprise Wireless Performance
The DAP-2610 delivers reliable, high-speed wireless performance using the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 standard with wireless signal rates of up to 1.3 Gbps (400 Mbps over the 2.4 GHz band and 900 Mbps over the 5 GHz band)
Technology that makes a difference
MU-MIMO allows multiple devices to get high-bandwidth Wi-Fi signal at the same time, distributing data more efficiently. Beamforming improves coverage and speed by directing Wi-Fi signal directly to the client device. Band Steering automatically connects each device on the network to the best, clearest band available for the best connection.
Scalable Wireless Network Management
D-Link's free Central WiFiManager: configure and manage multiple access points centrally from a remote location. This allows network administrators to conduct configuration and regular maintenance checks on large deployments remotely, eliminating the need for sending out personnel.
AP Array: simply configure one access point and have the settings automatically sync to the rest of the group. With D-Link's AP Array technology you can even use different AP models in the array.
This product is compatible with Nuclias Connect
Nuclias Connect is our free remote network management software designed with network scalability, privacy and customisation in mind. It can be used either as an on-premises software management platform, or as a cloud solution.Download
Note:An upgrade to the latest product firmware is required.
|Make and Model||D-Link DAP-2610 Wireless AC1300 Access Point|
|Wireless Standard||11ac Wave 2|
|2.4 GHz Radio Rate||Up to 400 Mbps|
|5 GHz Radio Rate||Up to 867 Mbps|
|Ports||1 x 10/100/1000 Gigabit PoE Ethernet|
|Firmware Version Required for Nuclias Connect||v2.00|
|Dimensions||16.6 x 16.6 x 2.8 cm|
- D-Link DAP-2610 Wireless AC1300 Access Point
- Mounting Accesories
- User's manual