GPU & PSU Inventory Shortage
Video Card & Power Supply Inventory Shortage
We would like to apologize to our loyal customers for the current inventory situation with video cards and power supply units (PSU). Our purchasing team are working diligently to secure as much inventory as possible but currently there is no confirmed eta, pricing and availability.
As such, we will be taking several measures to ensure there is inventory in place going forward for those looking to build systems or purchase upgrades:
- We are currently unable to fill or accept any backorders for individual video cards.
- Über Price Beat Guarantee and price protection will be disabled for all video cards and power supplies.
- Inventory (when available), will be allocated for system builds and upgrades.
- Limit of one (1) power supply per house hold per day
- Inter-store transfers will be disabled until inventory normalizes
These restrictions are temporary and will be lifted as the inventory situation improves.
Again, we apologize for any inconveniences caused by this current situation. Thank-you for your patience and understanding.
Update Mar 13, 2018: We have re-enabled online orders and removed restrictions for all video cards. Quantity limits have also been removed for video cards. Restrictions remain in place for power supplies. We will continue to monitor the inventory situation and update our policy as needed.