Clearance Centre: Intel Core™ i5-4440 Processor, 3.10GHz w/ 6MB Cache
- Clearance Centre
Calgary, AB T1Y 5X7
- Mon-Fri 10:00AM - 8:00PM
- Saturday 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Sunday 11:00AM - 6:00PM
- Holidays 11:00AM - 6:00PM
|Clearance Sale!!||($57.00)||30% Ends: 12/31/2021|
|Clearance Price||$133.00||37% off|
- SKU: MX47967
- ILC: 735858269438
- Part #: BX80646I54440
Intel® Core™ Processor: The Power Within
Our most popular family member, the new 4th generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor gives you the power to play, create, entertain, or inspire.
Enjoy adaptive performance that keeps apps flying and media flowing (with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology), amazing battery life,13 and built-in security features to help keep your data safer.12 Enjoy the thrill of an automatic burst of speed when you need it with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0.1.
Experience your movies, photos, and games with stunning HD, 3D, and graphics performance built into the processor—no extra hardware required11—and do it all longer, with amazing battery life.13
Get a boost in your performance that you can truly see and feel—all while enjoying the peace of mind from enhanced security. Experience the power within your PC, and (re)discover what's possible with a new computer.
Boost Your Performance
The Intel Core processor family delivers a great PC experience. Whether you are looking for improved performance, greater adaptability, or differentiated visual features, Intel has the processor to fit your needs. If you are using your PC for creativity, playing games, or everyday tasks such as homework and e-mail, these new processors make it easier to design, render, edit, play, and share. Intel Core processors feature Intel® Turbo Boost Technology4 2.0, which delivers a burst of processor speed automatically when the workload demands additional performance.
With 4th Gen Intel® Core™ processors, you can boot your PC, load applications, and resume from sleep faster thanks to Intel's responsiveness technologies such as Intel® Smart Response Technology,5 and Intel® Rapid Start Technology.6
The 4th gen Intel Core processor family offers hardware-level security that helps protect your devices, your data, and your online transactions.
The 4th gen Intel Core processor family automatically connects to wireless hotspots. Your email, social media, and apps are always updated thanks to Intel® Smart Connect Technology.7 Finally, wirelessly stream your HD / 3-D video and games to your TV or projector for presentations and entertainment using Intel® Wireless Display Technology.8
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology4 2.0
Dynamically increases the processor's frequency as needed by taking advantage of thermal and power headroom when operating below specified limits.
- Built-In Visuals
- Intel® HD Graphics—Enhanced 3-D1 performance for immersive mainstream and casual gaming. Can support up to three UltraHD* (4K) displays and collage display.
- Intel® Wireless Display8—Wirelessly stream HD / 3-D video and games to your TV or projector for presentations and entertainment.
- Intel® Quick Sync Video—Delivers fast conversion of video for portable media players, online sharing, and video editing and authoring.
- Intel® Clear Video HD—Visual quality and color fidelity enhancements for HD playback and immersive Web browsing.
- Intel® InTru™ 3D1—Stereoscopic 3-D Blu-ray* playback in full 1080p resolution over HDMI* 1.4 and premium audio.
- Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions—A set of new instructions to improve software performance for floating point-intensive applications such as audio processing, audio codecs, and image and video editing applications.
- Integrated Memory Controller
An integrated memory controller offers stunning memory read/write performance through efficient prefetching algorithms, lower latency, and higher memory bandwidth.
- Intel® Smart Cache
The shared cache is dynamically allocated to each processor core, based on workload. This significantly reduces latency, improving performance.
- Intel® Virtualization Technology4
Allows one hardware platform to function as multiple "virtual" platforms. Offers improved manageability by limiting downtime and maintaining productivity by isolating computing activities into separate partitions.
- Advanced Encryption Standard New Instructions
New AES instructions add hardware acceleration to AES algorithms and speeds up the execution of AES applications.
- Thermal Solution for Boxed Processors
Includes a four-pin connector for fan speed control to help minimize the acoustic noise levels generated from running the fan at higher speeds for thermal performance.10
|Model Number||4th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-4440|
|Number of Cores||4|
|Number of Threads||4|
|Clock Speed||3.1 GHz|
|Max Turbo Frequency||3.3 GHz|
|Cache||6 MB Intel® Smart Cache|
|Unlocked2,3 Core Multiplier||No|
|Instruction Set Extensions||SSE4.1/4.2, AVX 2.0|
|QPI Links||1 high speed point-to-point interconnect bus between the processor and chipset|
|Max Memory Size (dependent on memory type)||32 GB|
|Max Memory Bandwidth||25.6 GB/s|
|ECC Memory Support||No|
|Integrated Graphics||Intel® HD Graphics 4600|
|Graphics Base Frequency||350 MHz|
|Graphics Max Dynamic Frequency||1.1 GHz|
|Intel® Quick Sync Video||Yes|
|Intel® InTRU™ 3D Technology||Yes|
|Intel® Wireless Display||Yes|
|Intel® Flexible Display Interface (Intel® FDI)||N/A|
|Intel® Clear Video HD Technology||Yes|
|# of Displays Supported||3|
|PCI Express Revision||3.0|
|PCI Express Configurations||Up to 1x16, 2x8, 1x8/2x4|
|Intel® Turbo Boost Technology||2.0|
|Intel® vPro Technology||No|
|Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology||No|
|Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x)||Yes|
|Intel® Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d)||Yes|
|Intel® Trusted Execution Technology||N/A|
|AES New Instructions||Yes|
|Intel® Anti-Theft Technology||Yes|
|Enhanced Intel SpeedStep® Technology||Yes|
|Thermal Monitoring Technologies||Yes|
|Execute Disable Bit||Yes|
|Intel® Secure Key||Yes|
|Intel® Identity Protection Technology||Yes|
|Thermal Solution||Intel Retail Boxed Fan Heatsink|
|Thermal Design Power||84 W|
|VID Voltage Range||N/A|
- Viewing stereo 3-D content requires 3-D glasses and a 3-D capable display. Physical risk factors may be present when viewing 3-D material.
- Warning: Altering clock frequency and/or voltage may (i) reduce system stability and useful life of the system and processor; (ii) cause the processor and other system components to fail; (iii) cause reductions in system performance; (iv) cause additional heat or other damage; and (v) affect system data integrity. Intel has not tested, and does not warranty, the operation of the processor beyond its specifications.
- Intel® Core™ i7 and Intel® Core™ i5 processors designated by "K" in the processor number are unlocked for performance tuning.
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology, and Intel® Virtualization Technology require a computer system with a processor, chipset, BIOS, enabling software and/or operating system, device drivers, and applications designed for these features. Performance will vary depending on your configuration. Contact your vendor for more information.
- Requires an Intel® Core™ processor, Intel® 6 Series Express Chipsets, Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) software 10.5 or above, SATA HDD, SSD 18.6 GiB). Depending on system configuration, your results may vary. Contact your system manufacturer for more information. Intel® Smart Response Technology is not available on the Intel® Z75 Express Chipset.
- Intel® Rapid Start Technology requires a select Intel® processor, Intel® software and BIOS update, and Intel® Solid-State Drive (Intel® SSD). Depending on system configuration, your results may vary. Contact your system manufacturer for more information.
- Intel® Smart Connect Technology requires a select Intel® processor, Intel® software and BIOS update, Intel® Wireless adapter, and Internet connectivity. Solid-state memory or drive equivalent may be required. Depending on system configuration, your results may vary. Contact your system manufacturer for more information.
- Requires an Intel® Wireless Display enabled PC, compatible adapter, and TV. 1080p and Blu-Ray* or other protected content playback only available on 2nd generation Intel® Core™ processor-based PCs with built-in visuals enabled. Consult your PC manufacturer. For more information, see www.intel.com/go/widi
- Partial overclocking: Partial overclocking is available on the four-core LGA2011 Intel® Core™ processor. Partial overclocking will allow you to adjust the core multiplier to a preset maximum.
- The acoustic benefits of the 4-pin header are reliant on a properly designed motherboard. Contact your board manufacturer for compatibility.
- Built-in visual features are not enabled on all PCs, and optimized software may be required. Check with your system manufacturer. Learn more at http://www.intel.com/go/biv.
- No computer system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Built-in security features available on select Intel® Core™ processors may require additional software, hardware, services, and/or an Internet connection. Results may vary depending upon configuration. Consult your system manufacturer for more details. For more information, see http://security-center.intel.com/.
- Battery life is impacted by numerous factors including system architecture, battery size, and processor energy efficiency. The increased battery life reference is based on comparing 3rd gen Intel® Core™ (i7-3820QM) processors with similar 4th gen Intel® Core™ (i7) quad-core processors using the Intel reference designs with similar configuration performing MobileMark* 2007. Consult your system manufacturer for specific battery performance information. Performance will vary depending on the specific hardware and software used. For more information on battery performance, visit http:// www.intel.com/.
Memory Express will help facilitate the return of defective product(s) to the manufacturer for repair or replacement at no cost to our customer with in the first thirty (30) days, unless otherwise specified. Returns / Exchanges for Clearance Items are valid within (15) days of original purchase date unless otherwise specified.
Please see our
for more information.