Clearance Centre: Asus Prime Z390-P w/ DDR4 2666, 7.1 Audio, Gigabit LAN, CrossFireX
- Clearance Centre
Vancouver, BC V6J 1Z2
Fax: (778) 785-1148
- Mon-Fri10:00AM - 8:00PM
- Saturday10:00AM - 7:00PM
- Sunday11:00AM - 6:00PM
- Holidays11:00AM - 6:00PM
|Clearance Sale!!||($58.50)||30% Ends: 12/31/2020|
|Clearance Price||$136.50||32% off|
- SKU: MX74042
- ILC: 192876128497
- Part #: Prime Z390-P
ASUS Introduces the PRIME Z390-P Motherboard
This PRIME Z390-P Motherboard is designed for 9th generation Intel® Core™ processors, the Prime Z390-P delivers fully customizable performance. 5X Protection III with FanXpert 4 provides hardware-level safeguards, while SafeSlot Core fortified PCIe slots prevent damage caused by heavyweight GPUs. ASUS OptiMem II ensures better DRAM overclocking stability by minimizing trace interference.
- Designed for 9th and 8th generation Intel® Core™ processors to maximize connectivity and speed with M.2, USB 3.1 Gen2 and ASUS OptiMem II for better DRAM overclocking stability
- 5X Protection III Hardware-level safeguards with SafeSlot Core, LANGuard and Overvoltage Protection provide component longevity and reliability
- FanXpert 4 with AIO Pump Header delivers advanced fan control for dynamic system cooling
- Patent-pending SafeSlot Core fortified PCIe slots prevent damage caused by heavyweight GPUs
- 8-channel HD Gaming Audio featuring Realtek ALC887 high definition audio codec
Flexible Cooling Controls For Air Or Liquid
With Prime Z390-P, you have comprehensive control over fans via Fan Xpert 4 or our media-acclaimed UEFI. Whether you're cooling with air or water, Auto-Tuning mode intelligently configures all parameters with a single click. There is also an Extreme Quiet mode, which reduces all fan speeds to below the default minimum-keeping your system whisper-quiet when performing light tasks.
To provide Intel's latest processors' unfettered access to memory bandwidth, we've reimaged motherboard trace routing from the ground up. Our OptiMem II tech carefully maps memory signal pathways across different PCB layers to reduce vias and also adds shielding zones that significantly reduce crosstalk. And to further enhance overclocking headroom for fully stacked memory configurations, we've employed a highly customized T-Topology layout that delivers time-aligned signaling.
ProCool Power connector
Compared with traditional power inputs, ProCool sockets are built to tight specifications to ensure flush contact with the PSU power lines. This lowers impedance, which helps to prevent hotspots and connector failure.
Supports select Intel® Core™ Processors:
- Supports select Intel® Core™ 8th and 9th i3 / i5 / i7 Series Processors
- Windows® 10 64-bit
|Make and Model||ASUS PRIME Z390-P ATX Motherboard|
|CPU Support||Supports select 8th and 9th Gen Intel® Core™ processors.
Intel® Socket 1151 for Intel® Core™ 9000 series, 8th Generation Core™ i7/ i5/ i3, Pentium® and Celeron® processors
Supports 14nm CPU
|Chipset||Intel® Z390 Chipset|
|Memory||4x DIMM DDR4 4133(O.C.)/ 4000(O.C.)/ 3866(O.C.)/ 3733(O.C.)/ 3600(O.C.)/ 3466(O.C.)/ 3400(O.C.)/ 3333(O.C.)/ 3300(O.C.)/ 3200(O.C.)/ 3000(O.C.)/ 2800(O.C.)/ 2666/ 2400/ 2133 MHz, Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory, 64GB Max.
Dual Channel Memory Architecture Design
|Integrated Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® UHD Graphics Multi-VGA output support:
HDMI 1.4, DisplayPort
- Supports HDMI 1.4b with max. resolution 4096 x 2160@30Hz, 24 bpp
|Multi-GPU Support||Supports AMD® CrossFireX™ Technology|
Intel® CPU with RAID 0 and 1:
Intel® Z390 Chipset with RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, and Intel® Rapid Storage Technology support:
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
Intel® Socket 1151 for Intel® Core™ 9000 series, 8th Generation Core™ i7/ i5/ i3, Pentium® and Celeron® processors:
* For 3 Intel® SSD on CPU support, install a Hyper M.2 X16 card (sold separately) into the PCIeX16_1 slot, enable this card under BIOS settings.
|USB Ports||Intel® Z390 Chipset:
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports up to 10Gbps at back panel (Type-A)
- 8 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (4 ports @mid-board; 4 ports @ back panel, blue, Type A)
- 3 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (3 ports @mid-board)
|LAN||1 x Realtek® 8111H Gigabit LAN
Realtek® ALC887 8-channel* high definition audio CODEC
|Back Panel I/O||1 x PS/2 keyboard port
1 x PS/2 mouse port
1 x DisplayPort
1 x HDMI port
1 x LAN (RJ45) port
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type A 3-Jack 8-Channel Audio I/O ports
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 connectors support additional 4 USB ports (19-pin)
* By default, the CPU/Chassis Q-Fan control setting is set to Auto mode, which detects the CPU and chassis fans installed and changes the control mode automatically.
ASUS 5X PROTECTION III:
ASUS Fan Xpert 4:
ASUS Exclusive Features:
Precision Tweaker 2:
SFS (Stepless Frequency Selection):
|ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution||- ASUS ASUS Fan Xpert 4
- Stylish Fanless Design: PCH Heat-sink & 2 x MOS Heat-sink
|BIOS||128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, SM BIOS 3.1, ACPI 6.1, Multi-language BIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 3, CrashFree BIOS 3, F11 EZ Tuning Wizard, F6 Qfan Control, F3 My Favorites, Last Modified log, F9 Search, F12 PrintScreen, and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information|
|Manageability||WOL by PME, PXE|
|Operating System||Requires Windows® 10 64-bit|
|Form Factor||ATX Form Factor|
|Dimensions||12" x 9.2" (30.5 x 23.4 cm)|
Memory Express will help facilitate the return of defective product(s) to the manufacturer for repair or replacement at no cost to our customer with in the first thirty (30) days, unless otherwise specified. Returns / Exchanges for Clearance Items are valid within (15) days of original purchase date unless otherwise specified.
Please see our
for more information.