Clearance Centre: Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3
- Clearance Centre
Edmonton, AB T6E 6J8
Fax: (780) 435-5461
- Mon-Fri10:00AM - 8:00PM
- Saturday10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Sunday11:00AM - 6:00PM
- Holidays11:00AM - 6:00PM
|Clearance Sale!!||($6.43)||30% Ends: 12/31/2020|
|Clearance Price||$15.00||75% off|
- SKU: MX35635
- ILC: 735163127683
- Part #: P2921
Professional-looking photos – fast!
As digital-photography evolves, Corel® PaintShop Photo™ Pro X3 keeps pace by offering software specifically designed for the photo enthusiast. Whether shooting on an advanced point-and-shoot or a digital single-lens reflex (DSLR) camera, PaintShop Photo Pro X3 is equipped to help users achieve impressive photographic results. Combining professional-quality tools for photo editing and organization, creative projects, burning, sharing, and even high definition (HD) slide shows in one package, PaintShop Photo Pro X3 is the easiest and fastest way to create stunning images and memorable photo projects.
Express editing and workflow tools
DSLR cameras have revolutionized photography, putting pro-level cameras in the hands of everyday users. But with the widespread adoption of high-quality, high-frame-rate DSLRs, photo enthusiasts are faced with a challenge: How does one manage the large number of photos that can be captured so easily? And once photos are on a PC, how can an aspiring hobbyist improve them and create something memorable? PaintShop Photo Pro X3 answers the needs of today's photo enthusiasts by providing features to create a custom digital photography workflow and effectively manage their photo library. And with tools for quickly correcting the most common imperfections and easily creating a variety of photo projects, users can ensure they make the most of their images.
PaintShop Photo Pro X3 provides a wide variety of improvements to enhance today's digital photography workflow. The Organizer lets users customize their digital workflow with a variety of image-previewing options and time-saving multi-photo editing. The Camera RAW Lab helps digital photographers make critical adjustments to RAW images before they're processed. In addition, the enhanced Express Lab gives instant access to the many frequently used photoediting tools.
Advanced features and performance
PaintShop Photo Pro X3 builds on a tradition of providing top-of-the-line functionality at an affordable price by offering new tools and features that you'd expect to find in more expensive image-editing and photo-workflow software. The ability to work with a wide range of RAW formats, include HD video along with photos in slide shows, and HDR photo merge and tone mapping make PaintShop Photo Pro X3 an incredible value and uniquely suited to the broad needs of the photo enthusiast. New image-scaling and objectextraction tools and support for industry-standard plug-in effects put PaintShop Photo Pro X3 on par with pro-quality applications on just about every level – except the price tag.
Project creation and sharing
With the new Project Creator, PaintShop Photo Pro X3 adds creative project options. The Project Creator simplifies creating great-looking photo books, collages, cards, and more. And when the project is finished, PaintShop Photo Pro X3 makes it easy to show it off. From uploading to popular media-sharing sites to ordering professional printing, users can give their work the audience it deserves.
Express editing and workflow tools
New! Organizer: A critical part of any photographer's workflow is the organization and management of their photo library. The new Organizer reduces the need for additional photo-management software by embedding tools for importing, managing, locating, and quickly touching up image files directly into PaintShop Photo Pro X3.
Photo hobbyists can view images in multiple ways, and photos can be tagged and rated, making them easier to find and group. The Organizer also displays advanced information, such as exchangeable image file format (EXIF) and International Press Telecommunications Council (IPTC) data.
The Organizer simplifies photo management.
Features in the Organizer include:
- New! Multi-photo editing: Users can save time by copying edits performed on one image to a batch of photos.
- New! RAW image conversion: From within the Organizer, RAW images can be converted to another format.
Enhanced! Express Lab: Launched with a click in the Organizer, the Express Lab provides a faster way to perform common editing tasks, enabling users to scroll through their photos, make quick fixes, apply effects, and delete pictures that didn't turn out. An instant preview offers a quick look at any changes.
The Express Lab has tools for the most common digital photography problems.
The Express Lab gives photo enthusiasts instant access to the most frequently used tools and quick fixes for the most common problems, including:
- Straighten Tool: Users can easily straighten crooked images by simply specifying a line along an image feature that should be horizontal or vertical, such as the horizon or a building.
- Smart Photo Fix: In a single click, Smart Photo Fix analyzes an image and suggests settings for auto-correcting brightness, shadows, highlights, and saturation.
- New! Local Tone Mapping: This new tool increases the dynamic range in a photo, drawing more detail out of image areas, such as clouds, sky, stone, and sand.
- New! Color Balance: Any number of factors – for example, the type of lighting used, the processing that occurs inside the camera, or whether an image was scanned – can cause incorrect coloring in photos. Using the Color Balance Tool to cool or warm colors, photo enthusiasts can improve a photo dramatically.
- New! Adjust Contrast/Brightness: Incorrect exposure levels can ruin an otherwise great shot. The Adjust Contrast/Brightness tool lets users salvage those photos by quickly brightening underexposed images and darkening overexposed images.
- Makeover Tool: The Makeover Tool has five modes for improving how subjects in a photo look. The Toothbrush mode quickly whitens discolored teeth, the Suntan Brush mode adds color to pale, washed-out skintones, and the Blemish Fixer mode can remove over blemishes. In addition, the Thinify™ mode helps people lose those pounds the camera sometimes adds, and the Eye Drop mode takes the red out of bloodshot eyes.
- Clone Tool: Imperfections can be easily corrected using the Clone Tool to copy detail from one part of a photo to another, replacing the flawed image area with detail from the source location.
- Red Eye Tool: One of the most common problems in photos is red-eye, but the Express Lab offers an easy solution. Users can remove red-eye from their photos in a click.
- New! Sharpen Tool: With a simple click-and-drag, photo enthusiasts can sharpen pixels.
- New! One Step Noise Removal: "Noise" artifacts – small specks of color that interfere with the clarity of the image – are one of the most common problems in digital photography. The Express Lab offers one-step, automatic noise removal.
- One-click photo rating: Digital photographers can assign ratings to their photos with a single click, so they can quickly find their favorites when sorting images. Other tools are also located around the perimeter of the photo window for rotating and saving images.
New! Camera RAW Lab: PaintShop Photo Pro X3 simplifies the digital photography workflow for those who shoot in RAW mode. The Camera RAW Lab launches whenever a RAW image is opened in the Full Editor, allowing photo enthusiasts to adjust a variety of settings, such as white balance, exposure, brightness, and saturation before processing. Then, the processed image can be opened in the Full Editor directly from the Camera RAW Lab or the changes can be simply applied to the image for processing later. Adjustments made to a RAW image can be copied and applied to other files in the Organizer. In addition, the Camera RAW Lab is constantly being updated to support more RAW image formats as new cameras are released, minimizing compatibility headaches.
The Camera RAW Lab is the perfect digital darkroom for working with RAW files.
Advanced features and performance
New! Smart Carver: Using the Smart Carver, photo enthusiasts can seamlessly and realistically remove photo objects and alter the aspect ra without distorting the rest of the image.
Smart Carver lets you remove objects and change the aspect ratio.
Improved performance: In recent years, the size of images being created by digital cameras has grown significantly, making it critical for photo-editing software performance to increase, too. PaintShop Photo Pro X3 has been optimized for increased performance on PCs with multi-core processing, ensuring a fast, efficient working environment. Two-pass processing provides a faster preview of image adjustments, speeding up photo-editing. Many legacy features have also been refined to offer enhanced speed and performance.
Support for more RAW formats: With improved camera RAW support, users who shoot in RAW formats can choose from an expanded list of over 350 supported cameras. The list of supported formats is reviewed and updated regularly as new cameras are released.
16-bit support: Digital photography enthusiasts who shoot in a RAW format can open their photos at 16-bits per channel, so they can edit their photos with the full range of tonal detail in their pictures.
New! Object Extractor: This new tool makes it faster to precisely mask fine image details that are otherwise difficult to preserve. The Object Extractor is ideal for copying elements in one photo to another background – even challenging cases such as fly-away hair, wisps of smoke, tree branches.
The Object Extractor is the ideal tool for removing part of an image and adding it to another.
New! On-image text editing: The PaintShop Photo Pro text engine has been updated, making it easier, faster, and more natural to apply text to an image. Text attributes, such as font, color, placement, position, size and more, can be easily tweaked. Existing text can be reselected, so users can edit it or continue typing. In addition, text can be applied to a path.
New! Color vibrancy: The Vibrancy control lets photo enthusiasts boost saturation in poorly saturated parts of an image, while well-saturated pixels are adjusted less, so no colors become unrealistically bright.
You can improve under-saturated areas without affecting other parts of the image.
New! HD video: HD video has come to DSLRs and high-end point-and-shoot cameras – and now PaintShop Photo Pro X3 lets enthusiasts use that video in slide shows along with photos.
Enhanced! Depth of Field effect: The Depth of Field effect draws attention to specific image areas by subtly blurring the rest of the photo. This replicates the look of limited depth of field, an effect that usually requires precise manual lens aperture adjustments. Photo enthusiasts can also draw attention to several areas of an image in ways that aren't possible in conventional photography. For example, users can keep objects in both the foreground and background in focus, while blurring the rest of the image. Now users can simply select the image areas to keep in focus directly on the photo and easily fine-tune settings to get just the right effect.
The Depth of Field effect focuses attention on a specific image area.
Corel® Painter™ Photo Essentials 4: Based on Corel® Painter™, the world's most powerful painting and illustration software, Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 is the ideal way to get started with digital art. Using the Photo Painting System, photo enthusiasts can create a painting from a photo in just three easy steps. In addition, users can sketch or paint on a blank canvas to produce an original image, and add creative elements to any project.
Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 turns photos into digital art.
Project creation and sharing
New! Project Creator: The Project Creator is a one-stop spot for creating, editing, and sharing projects. Users can produce photo books, collages, cards, calendars, and slideshows in a few clicks and then share their work to YouTube, Facebook, or Flickr. Projects can also be saved as a PDF, JPEG, or Microsoft® Silverlight™ animated files. In addition, photo enthusiasts can back up digital assets and order professional prints online from within the Project Creator.
The Project Creator accelerates creating and sharing projects.
Here are some the of projects and sharing options that users can start from the Project Creator:
- Professional-looking photo books: Photo books are the perfect way to showcase a collection of favorites, especially if they're professionally printed and bound. Uploading photos to an online printing service, however, can be time-consuming. In PaintShop Photo Pro X3, users simply choose a photo book style and select photos to create an eye-catching photo book. Then, they can order a professionally printed book in a couple of clicks. (Note: Online printing services are available in select countries only and subject to additional charges.)
PaintShop Photo Pro X3 simplifies creating great-looking photo books.
- Slide shows: PaintShop Photo Pro X3 takes slide shows to the next level by offering the ability to include HD video clips along with photos. Slide shows can be personalized with soundtrack music or a variety of slide transitions. When it comes time to share a finished slide show, it can be saved to a video file, or uploaded to YouTube, Facebook, or Flickr.
The Project Creator has a variety of slide show options.
- Easy uploading: Photos, videos, and slideshows can be shared by uploading to media-sharing sites, including Facebook®, Flickr®, or YouTube™ – all from within PaintShop Photo Pro X3.
- Online print ordering: PaintShop Photo Pro X3 simplifies online ordering of professionally printed photo books, calendars, greeting cards, and collages. (Note: Online printing services are available in select countries only and subject to additional charges.)
- Flexible e-mailing: The most popular way to share photos is by e-mail. PaintShop Photo Pro X3 enables users to embed or attach photos and has file size options that ensure workable e-mail sizes. Embedding allows recipients to see photos without having to deal with attachments.
The Project Creator takes the guesswork out of e-mailing images and projects
Minimum system requirements
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® or Windows® XP, with latest service packs installed (32-bit or 64-bit editions)
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB RAM recommended)
- 1.5 GHz processor (2 GHz+ recommended)
- 3 GB hard disk space
- 24-bit color display, 1024 x 768 resolution or greater
- DVD drive
|Software Type||Photo Editor / Organizer|
|Input/Output Device Support||- Disc, memory cards (CF/SD/etc.), hard drives, direct camera connections
- Photo files from Windows®-compatible Blu-ray, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVDRAM or CD-R/RW drive
|Input Format Support|
|Images||All popular image formats, including BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIF, GIF, RAW, PSPImage, and many others. The full list also includes AFX, BRK, CAL, CDR, CGM, CLP, CMX, CUR, CUT, DCX, DGN, DIB, DRW, DXF, EMF, EPS, GEM, HPGL, IFF, IMG, JP2, JPG/JPEG/JPE/JFIF, KFX, LBM, LV, MAC, MSP, NCR, PBM, PCD, PCT, PCX, PDF, PGM, PIC, PPM, PSD, RAS, RLE, SCT, SGI/RGB, SVG, TGA, WBMP, WMF, XBM, XPM, XWD, WPG. Supported RAW formats include RW, CR2, DNG, NEF, RAW, BAY, RAF, DCR, MRW, ORF, PEF, X3F, SRF, ERF, KDC, K25, SR2, ARW, NRW, MOS, FFF.|
|Video||AVI, QuickTime®, Windows Media® Format, Motion-JPEG, and MPEG4/H.264 (Motion JPEG is required for Nikon DSLR HD video; H.264 for Canon® DSLR HD video)|
|Output Format Support|
|Images||BMP, BRK, CAL, CLP, CUT, DIB, EMF, EPS, GIF, IFF, IMG, JP2, JPG/JPEG/ JPE/JFIF, LBM, MAC, MSP, NCR, PBM, PCT, PCX, PGM, PIC, PNG, PPM, PSD, PSP/ PSPImage, RAS, RLE, SCT, SGI/RGB, TGA, TIF, WBMP, WMF, XBM, XPM, XWD, WPG|
|Video||QuickTime®, Windows Media® Format, AVI|
|Media (for backup)||CD-R/RW DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD-R Dual Layer, DVD+R Double Layer, Blu-ray Disc™ (data only)|
- Corel® PaintShop Photo™ Pro X3
- Corel® Painter™ Photo Essentials 4
- Corel® Instant Viewer™
Memory Express will help facilitate the return of defective product(s) to the manufacturer for repair or replacement at no cost to our customer with in the first thirty (30) days, unless otherwise specified. Returns / Exchanges for Clearance Items are valid within (15) days of original purchase date unless otherwise specified.
Please see our
for more information.