Clearance Centre: Cisco SG 100-24 Small Business 100 Series Unmanaged Gigabit Switch, 24-Port
- Clearance Centre
Vancouver, BC V6J 1Z2
Fax: (778) 785-1148
- Mon-Fri10:00AM - 8:00PM
- Saturday10:00AM - 7:00PM
- Sunday11:00AM - 6:00PM
- Holidays11:00AM - 6:00PM
|Clearance Sale!!||($59.70)||30% Ends: 12/31/2020|
|Clearance Price||$139.30||59% off|
- SKU: MX29773
- ILC: 882658299339
- Part #: SR2024T-NA
Affordable, easy-to-use switches for small business networks, with zero configuration required
To stay on top of your business, you need to keep your office running smoothly. These days that means having a highly reliable network connecting your computers, printers, copiers, and other office equipment. But if your business is like most small companies, you don't have an IT staff to set up your network for you. Now you can have a high-performance, business-class office network that just works, right out of the box, with Cisco® 100 Series Switches.
Cisco 100 Series switches deliver powerful network performance and reliability for small businesses, without complexity. These switches provide all of the features, expandability, and investment protection you expect from Cisco, with no installation software and nothing to configure. Just plug it in, connect your computers and other business equipment, and get to work.
Cisco 100 Series Switches
Cisco 100 Series switches, part of the Cisco Small Business networking solutions, are a line of unmanaged switches that provide wire-speed Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity to connect your small business office. Available in desktop and rack-mount models, these switches are designed to suit any office space and to optimize power efficiency. They use less power and provide the robust, reliable connectivity your business demands, as well as support for advanced features such as quality of service (QoS)-all in a switch that you can set up yourself, in minutes. A business-class, affordable network solution, Cisco 100 Series switches bring the proven reliability and investment protection of Cisco networking solutions to your small business.
- Ease of use: Cisco 100 Series switches work right out of the box, with no software to install and nothing to configure. Each switch port independently sets itself for the optimal speed and determines whether to run in half- or full-duplex mode automatically. As a standards-based Cisco solution, Cisco 100 Series switches are also designed to immediately accommodate all of the devices in your network, including:
- Support for 10 megabits per second (Mbps), 100 Mbps, and up to 1 gigabit per second (1000 Mbps) devices in the same network
- Automatic cable detection, so you don't have to worry about using the wrong cable type
- Compatibility with network devices from other vendors
- Simple setup: Designed for small office spaces, Cisco 100 Series switches are available in both compact desktop and rack-mount models. The desktop models offer a wall-mount option for discreet mounting under a desk or on the wall of an office or conference room.
- High performance: Cisco 100 Series switches deliver the performance you need to run your business applications-including bandwidth-intensive video services-and avoid slow and sluggish networks. It supports up Gigabit Ethernet speeds, unlocking a new level of capacity and performance in your business network and letting you transfer large files in seconds.
- Reduced energy costs: Cisco 100 Series switches are designed to optimize power usage to be energy efficient without compromising performance. The switches also have no fans, so they run silently and unobtrusively while lowering energy costs.
- Support for advanced technologies: All switches include advanced Cisco traffic-handling features to keep your applications running at peak performance. Integrated QoS intelligence automatically prioritizes delay-sensitive services such as voice or video to improve your network's performance. Fast store-and-forward switching identifies damaged packets and prevents them from being passed on through the network. All of these features run automatically, with no management or configuration required.
- Peace of mind: Cisco 100 Series switches deliver the rock-solid reliability you expect from a Cisco switch. The solution has been rigorously tested to ensure optimal uptime and performance. In addition, unlike the purchase of a consumer-grade product, your investment in a Cisco Small Business network will grow with your business. With the Cisco Small Business Investment Protection Program, you can trade up to eligible Cisco switches at any time, and receive credit for up to the full value of your Cisco 100 Series.
- Category 5 Ethernet network cable
- TCP/IP, network adapter, and network operating system (such as Microsoft Windows, Linux, or Mac OS X) installed on each computer in the network
|Part Number||SR2024T (SG 100-24)|
|Description||22 10/100/1000 ports + 2 combo mini-GBIC ports (each mini-GBIC port has 10/100/1000 Ethernet port and one mini-GBIC slot, 1 port active at a time)
Unmanaged rack-mount switch
|Switching capacity||48 Gbps|
|Forwarding capacity||Forwarding rate in million packets per second (mpps) (based on 64-byte packets):
|Layer 2 Switching|
|Head-of-line (HOL) blocking||HOL blocking prevention|
|Quality of Service (QoS)|
|Priority levels||4 hardware queues|
|Scheduling||Priority queuing and weighted round-robin (WRR)|
|Class of service||802.1p priority based|
|Ports||24 RJ-45 connectors for 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T ports with 2 combo mini-GBIC slots|
|Cabling type||Unshielded twisted pair (UTP) Category 5 or better for 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX; 1000BASE-T recommended|
|LEDs||System, Link/Activity, 100M,* Gigabit,* mini-GBIC*
* if present
|Standards||802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet
802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
802.3z Gigabit Ethernet
802.3x flow control
|Dimensions W x H x D||17.35 x 1.74 x 7.99 inches (440.6 x 202.82 x 44.32 mm)|
|Unit weight||3.59 lb. (1.63 kg)|
|Power||100-240VAC, 50-60 Hz, internal, universal|
|Certifications||UL (UL 60950), CSA (CSA 22.2), CE mark, FCC Part 15 (CFR 47) Class A|
|Operating temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)|
|Storage temperature||-4° to 158°F (-20° to 70°C)|
|Operating humidity||10% to 90%, relative, non-condensing|
|Storage humidity||10% to 90%, relative, non-condensing|
- Cisco 100 Series Switch
- Power cord/power adapter
- Mounting hardware
- Quick-start guide
Cisco Small Business products offer a limited lifetime hardware warranty with return to factory replacement and a 1-year limited warranty for fans and power supplies. In addition, Cisco offers software application updates for bug fixes, telephone technical, and online chat support at no charge for the first 12 months following the date of purchase. To download software updates, go to: www.cisco.com/go/smallbiz.
Memory Express will help facilitate the return of defective product(s) to the manufacturer for repair or replacement at no cost to our customer with in the first thirty (30) days, unless otherwise specified. Returns / Exchanges for Clearance Items are valid within (15) days of original purchase date unless otherwise specified.
Please see our
for more information.