Clearance Centre: Corsair Air Series SP120 PWM High Performance Edition High Static Pressure 120mm Fan
- Clearance Centre
Calgary, AB T2H 0N7
Fax: (403) 253-5679
- Mon-Fri10:00AM - 8:00PM
- Saturday10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Sunday11:00AM - 6:00PM
- Holidays11:00AM - 6:00PM
|Clearance Sale!!||($5.70)||30% Ends: 12/31/2019|
|Clearance Price||$13.30||42% off|
- SKU: MX45115
- ILC: 843591037648
- Part #: CO-9050013-WW
An excellent, quiet choice for heatsinks and radiators
The wide body, low-pitch blades of the SP120 fans combined with the custom housing provides outstanding static pressure and airflow through heatsinks or radiators. With rubberized corners, a quiet and reliable Advanced Hydraulic Bearing, and PWM support for increased fan speed control, the SP120 truly is the strong, silent type.
Included in the box are the three user-replaceable colored rings, in red, blue, and white, so you can customize your fan to match your case's components. Each fan also features blacked-out wires and connectors, so your build looks elegant and clean when done. Available in single and twin packs.
- The SP120 High Performance Edition, at full RPM, has outstanding static pressure, up to 3.1mm/H2O, when used on a radiator or heatsink.
- 4-PIN PWM Support for increased fan speed control.
- Seven wide body, low-pitch custom blades for optimal static pressure at very low noise levels.
- Custom fan enclosure for ducting air in the right direction with minimal interference.
- Advanced Hydraulic Bearing for reliable, quiet operation.
- Rubberized corners for sound damping when installed with standard screws.
- User-replaceable colored rings so you can match your fans to your case
- Motherboard with an open standard 4-pin PWN fan connector
|Color||Black w/ colored rings (red, blue, and white)|
|Materials||Plastic w/ rubber corners|
|Bearing Type||Advanced Hydraulic Bearing|
|Air Flow||62.74 CFM|
|Static Pressure||3.1 mm/H20|
|Voltage||Operating: 7V - 12V|
|Dimensions||120 x 120 x 25 mm|
- SP120 PWM High Performance Edition Airflow Fan
- Three colored rings in red, blue, and white.
- Mounting Screws
Memory Express will help facilitate the return of defective product(s) to the manufacturer for repair or replacement at no cost to our customer with in the first thirty (30) days, unless otherwise specified. Returns / Exchanges for Clearance Items are valid within (15) days of original purchase date unless otherwise specified.
Please see our
for more information.