Need to connect serial devices such as Palm PDAs and modems to your notebook or desktop USB port? The StarTech.com USB to serial adapter is the fast and easy way to add a reliable RS232 serial port to USB enabled computers.
- Ideal for connecting serial devices to laptops or tablet PCs through the USB port
- Connect a serial modem, digital camera, or PDA with serial sync to your PC's USB port
- Connect bar code scanners and other serial devices to a USB port
- Compatible with all popular PDAs, modems, printers, bar code scanners, etc.
- Thin cables and light weight makes it portable and easy to carry
- No external power needed - draws power from the USB connection
- Supports serial data transfer rates of up to 1 Mbits/sec
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
- Available USB port
Connectors: USB Type A, Serial DB9 Male
Buffer: 96 bytes for both upstream and downstream data flow
Cable Length: 1 Ft
Weight: 0.18 Lbs