King of Card's (ATM)!
8/16/2016 10:42:31 PM
Sean P from Edmonton AB writes:
- So this card is a big jump from the gtx 980 ti about 20-24 times better and its 40+ times better then the gtx 980. I was amazed how the card ran it was silent when i was web browsing and overclocking was pretty good i could get to 2000 mhz without touching the voltage. MSI Afterburner which is the overclocking tool or #1 tool for overclocking there was no thermal throttling. The temps were 72-76 stayed around there so it was quiet and more oc headroom the twin frozer 6 coolers help a lot.
- First weakness the card is heavy. Now people may not care of gpu sag but it may be concerning to others. And it is concerning to me i wish they made a gpu anti-sag that you would place under a pcie bracket next to the card so it can stop the sagging. i would recommend a good motherboard and a somewhat expensive case like the corsair spec alpha or the nzxt h440. the other weakness is more support for old game titles it either stutters or lags its mostly a driver issue but its being solved i hope
- A great card i would recommend waiting till the 1080 ti comes out so this cards price will drop to 800 or 750 dollars the driver support is getting better i can understand becuase this card is still brand new and it is a high end card. this card can run 1440p easily destroys 1080p and 4k either on high settings to max 60+ if on high settings which is tottaly fine with me nothing looks different if it is on high pre setts for anti aliasing no need because 4k makes games look great
6/21/2016 11:59:08 PM
Eric from Edmonton writes:
- Super Fast - Hit 1949Mhz on Boost out of the box.
Quiet - Never even notice when the fan kicks in...if ever.
Cool - Never went past 62C playing Quantum Break @ 4k/Ultra.
Oculus CV1 experience is much better compared to my GTX970.
- It may be overpriced compared to similar boards but at only 280mm long it makes for a very powerfull ITX build.