9/26/2013 6:10:56 PM
alex from winnipeg writes:
- the mice is really good but a little pricey for me because i never bought a gaming mouse feels great on the hands if you have large hands.
- the dpi slider sometimes doesn t work for some games like battle feild 1942
- good mice really good for fps games.
Glad I upgraded
3/8/2013 3:01:00 PM
Hadron from Edmonton writes:
-Tracking is never lost
-Pleasant green lighting
- -Default dpi is way too high -> solved through software
-Doesn't seem to like USB3.0 ports
-Extra buttons on left and right are mirrors of each other -> you really only have two extra buttons instead of four
- Got this as my second replacement for the Salmosa I had been using since 2008. First replacement was the RAT7, which didn't last long enough to make replacement worth it.
Has the same feel as the Salmosa (with a little extra weight), I like how the lights can be turned off. Miss the physical switches the Salmosa had.
So far, I'd recommend this mouse to anyone. No glitches aside from not liking USB3.0
12/6/2012 12:53:40 PM
Ryan from Calgary AB writes:
- Very light
Dual Sensors are noticeably more accurate
- side and DPI buttons feel and press, very cheaply.
- Only reason its 4/5 is because its not perfect, gonna try an Ouroboros, within the next month, hopefully buttons are improved.
Awesome gaming mouse
8/27/2012 3:08:17 PM
Bobby from Calgary AB writes:
- Comfortable easy setup plugged it in and to the battlefield I went. super light which I like because I dont firmly grip the mouse it just floats in my palm.
- If any I will be back
- Looking forward to getting the new black widow ultimate to upgrade from my logitech wave lol.