Very good monitor for the price
9/1/2013 8:16:02 AM
Dale from Calgary writes:
- - crisp and bright image
- plays my games well
- good price
- - not very adjustable (no height adjustment, can't rotate into portrait mode, only small tilt range)
- no HDMI connection or speakers.
- Decided it was worth getting another monitor at this price. At first I was put off by the lack of height adjustment, but after some use I don't miss it. I'm pleased with the image, which is clear and bright and compares favorably with the more expensive monitor I have sitting next to it. Seriously considering picking up another one.
Can't go wrong here
3/13/2013 6:52:09 PM
David from Edmonton North Side writes:
- Nice bright regular colour that you would expect.
No dead pixels
Nothing wrong at all! no bleeding or anything
- Doesn't come with DVI cable. (I stole one from my old montior)
boot time or time to come out of sleep mode might bother some people i guess maybe. It only takes 2 seconds roughly from sleep and I am barely sitting back down by then anyways.
Green light on the right bothers me a little but if I cared enough I would put black tape over it and no one would even know.
I wish the front didn't have the menu options printed on the screen as I like the pure black all around the screen but that's me.
- It may not have the best specs but as I see it, these were the best specs on the market 7 years ago(not that long ago), the picture is nice bright and colourful. You can pay more for a better screen but how much would you really notice the difference? I'm going back to buy another one.
1/20/2013 8:54:42 PM
Brent from Edmonton writes:
- size and price
- only came with vga cable had to buy dvi to get max resolution but for $130 xmsa sale why complain
- got 2 of these at xmas for my boys they love em
"starcraft'n is awesome now dad"
1/8/2013 11:20:00 AM
Willem from Edmonton writes:
- It's bright, crisp, clear and sturdy
- One of the best monitors I've found for the price; not only that but it's also on sale relatively often.
8/9/2012 1:26:53 AM
John Schofield from Richmond writes:
- Price powers saving
- Boot up time waking from sleep I ok but a fresh boot take 10 second or so
- I went to the store look on the wall said that one looks good and took it home I am loving it it works very well I game on it and I am looking into get one more