So Far So Good
4/1/2014 12:02:08 PM
Mark from Oyen writes:
- No frills design
Great price for the size
- Only includes VGA cable, no DVI
Color isn't mind-blowing, but is good with enough adjustment
Slight delay when powering up
- I bought this to replace a 23" Samsung Syncmaster that died on me. I like the design of this one much better. It's simple and slim where my Samsung was bulky and made horrible creaking noises every time you moved or adjusted it. Initially the color was far too bright and had a tint to it, but after a lot of fiddling with the display settings all is well. It hasn't given me any problems yet and as long as it holds up I'm very happy with my purchase.
1/6/2014 11:05:19 AM
Kevin from Calgary writes:
- Bright, fast, great picture
- Doesn't come with DVI cable, takes 7 seconds to get out of sleep mode.
- Very good investment for an affordible 24" monitor.
Very good monitor for the price
9/1/2013 8:16:02 AM
Dale from Calgary writes:
- - crisp and bright image
- plays my games well
- good price
- - not very adjustable (no height adjustment, can't rotate into portrait mode, only small tilt range)
- no HDMI connection or speakers.
- Decided it was worth getting another monitor at this price. At first I was put off by the lack of height adjustment, but after some use I don't miss it. I'm pleased with the image, which is clear and bright and compares favorably with the more expensive monitor I have sitting next to it. Seriously considering picking up another one.
Can't go wrong here
3/13/2013 6:52:09 PM
David from Edmonton North Side writes:
- Nice bright regular colour that you would expect.
No dead pixels
Nothing wrong at all! no bleeding or anything
- Doesn't come with DVI cable. (I stole one from my old montior)
boot time or time to come out of sleep mode might bother some people i guess maybe. It only takes 2 seconds roughly from sleep and I am barely sitting back down by then anyways.
Green light on the right bothers me a little but if I cared enough I would put black tape over it and no one would even know.
I wish the front didn't have the menu options printed on the screen as I like the pure black all around the screen but that's me.
- It may not have the best specs but as I see it, these were the best specs on the market 7 years ago(not that long ago), the picture is nice bright and colourful. You can pay more for a better screen but how much would you really notice the difference? I'm going back to buy another one.
1/20/2013 8:54:42 PM
Brent from Edmonton writes:
- size and price
- only came with vga cable had to buy dvi to get max resolution but for $130 xmsa sale why complain
- got 2 of these at xmas for my boys they love em
"starcraft'n is awesome now dad"
1/8/2013 11:20:00 AM
Willem from Edmonton writes:
- It's bright, crisp, clear and sturdy
- One of the best monitors I've found for the price; not only that but it's also on sale relatively often.
8/9/2012 1:26:53 AM
John Schofield from Richmond writes:
- Price powers saving
- Boot up time waking from sleep I ok but a fresh boot take 10 second or so
- I went to the store look on the wall said that one looks good and took it home I am loving it it works very well I game on it and I am looking into get one more