Liquil Cooling System does not FIT
12/8/2012 12:41:33 AM
Josef from Canada writes:
- Awesome Looking
Great Air Flow
New USB 3.0 Inside Plug
- Liquid Cooling does not fit ( AMD Fx 8150 Liquid Cooling Kit ) that made me real sad , now I have to find some kind of solution to that, very frustrating .
Hard to take out to Change fans on the top.
- Pretty Good Case for the look , it's got it , it can fit any mobo out there , nicely equipped. If you want to build a PC with Liquid cooling , forget it , not gonna happen.
9/13/2012 4:16:30 PM
Anonymous from Strathmore, AB writes:
- - Looks amazing! Turn this thing on in the dark, the red LED fans look freakin' sweet!
- VERY sturdy design, looks and feels well made.
- Two USB 3.0, two USB 2.0, headphone/mic jack on the front.
- Cooling is INSANE! Nothing gets too hot in this case, it is full of vents all over it, and loaded with fans.
- - Front panel is quite difficult to remove, had to really put way more effort into that than should be necessary.
- Haven't yet figured out how to get the top panel off yet, it looks though as if you have to hold down 4 tabs at once to pry it off ... should just have some easy release buttons to pop them off or something.
- Overall, a very nice case! 10/10 on the aesthetics, 9/10 on functionality, simply because the covers were tough to remove. I would most certainly recommend this case to anyone looking for a not-too-expensive gaming case.
8/12/2012 12:51:47 AM
Griffyn from Alberta writes:
- Looks awesome
GREAT air flow
makes next to no noise
Compaq yet can hold more than enough parts
Lots of room for extra fans
back panel for cable organization
hand twist panel screws
- sometimes can be annoying to take off panels and screw them back in
laying case on side to mount MOBO was a bit annoying too
- For the price this case is a next to must have!
I OC my card with only stock fans and the temp keeps around 60-70 deg