So far so good
1/12/2013 11:27:31 AM
Sahba from Brandon, MB writes:
- Runs all my games at High resolution and graphically maxed out, hasnt been really challenged yet though.
- None as of this date Jan 12 2013
- I havent had any problems with this card so far. Just built a new gaming rig and set it up so I can eventually run 2 670s in SLI, but Ill wait until I start playing games that actually need that kind of power.
So far it makes Diablo 3 run great, even in 4 player mulitplayer with 4 witch doctors spamming spells everywhere.
9/23/2012 7:08:06 PM
Justin from Edmonton writes:
- -extremely powerful card
-easily runs the latest games at 1080p with all the bells and whistles turned on
- -refeference design
-blower fan gets loud past 50-60 percent
-rather generic looking shroud
- Reference design, decent factory OC
MSI Afterburner decent software, easily was able to OC to 1085 base 1110 boost
Could of made it look a little prettier
No Case badge hurt my feelings a little I paid alot of money for this card
Excellent Card, But...
7/10/2012 11:38:23 PM
Steven from Calgary writes:
- Strong Card
Heat level's stay low during intensive gaming
$369.99 Price Tag (Got mine on sale)
Less Power consumption
- Reference Design to nVIDIA's GTX 670.
- I would have preferred to see the card like some of the other GTX 670's that use the GTX 680 pcb layout. The only reason to this is so that the card has better connectivity and runs cooler, but again,, even using the 670 reference design, the card still runs cool.
7/4/2012 12:23:28 AM
Alan from Edmonton writes:
- Easily replaced my 2x560Ti in SLI, by performance, power usage, and price.
- Solid card based on reference nvidia design. No complaints whatsoever. Make sure you use drivers from Nvidia website.
Good card for the price
6/7/2012 11:34:51 AM
Danny from Calgary NW writes:
- Feels cheap (but that shouldn't matter)
MSI Afterburner is horrible horrible software.
- Bought this to upgrade my 5850 and it was definitely a noticeable difference. Though I have noticed that Diablo 3 can still struggle in really intense fights. Not sure if this is CPU or GPU related at the moment. I would still suggest this over the 680 mostly because of the 150ish dollar price difference though. Also it runs roughly around 65C during games and I dont notice the fan like in some other reviews around the web.
5/14/2012 4:20:20 PM
Richard from Edmonton writes:
- Very fast gaming cards.
Run cool once you adjust the fan profile.
- Blower style fans are always noticeable even when quiet because of the low pitched growl they make. When cranked up to keep the temps down they sound like jet engines.
"Dispaly Ports" - you can tell they rushed them into production by looking at the box and it's poor proofreading.
Seems to have lost the GPGPU focus of previous generations...these are not as fast as 560Tis at GPGPU work so far.....might need drivers and code updates.
- Got two in SLI...they crush BF3 and Crysis /Crysis 2 with the DX11 and high rez textures all on ultra. Good card highly recommended for gamers, not yet for crunchers.
5/12/2012 9:22:01 PM
Matt from Edmonton writes:
- Worked for about 15 minutes.
- DOA, artifacts on windows start up. Under volting and clocking doesn't solve the issue, neither does trying all the drivers.
- This is my second doa from MSI, first the gtx 460 twin frozer now this.