Create a powerful wireless home network optimized for video, music and multi-player gaming.
The new Linksys EA Series Smart Wi-Fi Routers deliver the latest home Wi-Fi technology and offer a range of prices and performance for active online homes – easily handling everything from streaming HD video and multiplayer gaming to downloading large files, adding storage or printers, and connecting multiple devices
- Get faster HD/3D video streaming on tablets, laptops, and Smart TVs so you can watch movies, live concerts, and your favorite shows from any room in the home.
- Connect your Smart TVs, Blu-ray players, and game consoles to take your quality family time to a whole new level.
- Chat with friends, download large files, print wirelessly, share and back-up your photos, web conference, and more with all the wireless devices in your home.
- Wirelessly stream movies and music, surf the web, and more on your tablet or mobile device.
Cisco Connect Cloud (Available Summer 2012)
Compatible with Linksys EA-Series Smart Wi-Fi routers, Cisco Connect Cloud gives you secure access to your home network from a browser or mobile device. You can instantly tap into your home network to check the connection status of your devices, give a guest access to the Internet, or block your child from accessing social networking sites when they should be doing homework.
You can even prioritize what devices on your network get the most bandwidth to eliminate lag times and buffering. Plus, over time, continue to get new apps and capabilities that will enrich your connected lifestyle.
- Superior Wireless Speed
The Linksys EA3500 offers fast speed to connect your computers, Internet-ready TVs, game consoles, and other Wi-Fi devices at transfer rates up to 300 + 450 Mbps speed for an optimal home network experience.
- Optimal Wireless Coverage
Built with leading 802.11n wireless technology, the Linksys EA3500 offers superior range to create a powerful wireless network. Enhanced MIMO antenna array boosts signal strength to provide exceptional coverage and reliability so you can enjoy your wireless network from anywhere in your home.
- The Power of Dual-Band
Double your network bandwidth with Dual-Band N (2.4 and 5 GHz) designed to avoid interference and maximize throughput for smoother and faster HD video streaming, file transfers, and wireless gaming.
- Benefits of Gigabit
Use the four Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) ports for quick file sharing, 10x faster than standard Ethernet, between other Gigabit enabled devices like computers, hard drives, and servers.
- Built-in USB Port
The USB port lets you add a range of devices such as storage and printers to share files at home or over the Internet for greater access to more information.
- SpeedBoost™ Technology
Higher quality antenna technology helps to maintain high speeds across greater distances throughout your home for maximum wireless coverage and in-home mobility.
- Advanced Security
Help keep your network and personal information protected with advanced WPA2 encryption and SPI firewall.
- Quality of Service (QoS)
Traffic prioritization technology delivers smoother performance for music, voice and video.
- IPv6 Enabled
The Linksys EA3500 supports the latest Internet Protocol technology to future-proof your network.
- PC: Wi-Fi enabled PC with CD or DVD drive, running Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1 or later, or Windows 7
- Mac: Wi-Fi enabled Mac with CD or DVD drive, running OS X Leopard 10.5.8 or later, Snow Leopard 10.6.1 or later, or Lion 10.7 or later
- Web Browser: Internet Explorer 7, Safari 4, or Firefox 3 or higher for optimal browser-based configuration
||802.11n, 802.11a, 802.11g, 802.11b, 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab
||Simultaneous 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
|Switch Port Speed
||10/100/1000 Mbps (Gigabit Ethernet)
||Internet, Ethernet (1-4), USB, Power
||Reset, Wi-Fi Protected Setup
||Power, Ethernet (1-4)
||6 total, 3 internal antennas per each 2.4GHz & 5GHz radio band
||802.11b: CCK, QPSK, BPSK
802.11n: BPSK, QPSK, 16-QAM, 64-QAM
802.11b: -87 dBm @ 11 Mbps (Typical)
802.11g: -77 dBm @ 54 Mbps (Typical)
802.11n (20 MHz): -72 dBm @ MCS15 (Typical)
802.11n (40 MHz): -69 dBm @ MCS15 (Typical)
802.11a: -74 dBm @ 54 Mbps (Typical)
802.11n 20 MHz: -67 dBm @ MCS23 (Typical)
802.11n 40 MHz: -64 dBm @ MCS23 (Typical)
|Antenna Gain in dBi
||2.4 GHz (Dipole Antennas)
Antenna 1 ≤ 2.70 dBi
Antenna 2 ≤ 3.70 dBi
Antenna 3 ≤ 4.95 dBi
5 GHz (Dipole Antennas)
Antenna 1 ≤ 4.46 dBi
Antenna 2 ≤ 3.23 dBi
Antenna 3 ≤ 3.88 dBi
||WEP, WPA, WPA2
|Security key bits
||Up to 128-bit encryption
||Operating: 0° to 35° C (32° to 954° F)
Storage: -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
||Operating: 10% to 80% relative humidity, non-condensing
Storage: 5% to 90% relative humidity, non-condensing
||FCC, IC, CE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Windows 7
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
|| 170 x 25 x 190 mm (6.69 x 0.98 x 7.48 in)
||0.216 kg (0.48 lb)
- Linksys EA3500 Dual-Band N750 Router with Gigabit and USB
- CD-ROM with Setup Software and Resources
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Adapter