5/19/2015 3:23:50 PM
Chris from Calgary writes:
- Solid design, looks good, lost of cable management tie-downs.
- Very little interior space, very difficult to mount a radiator if you want to do any liquid cooling. front and top panels are very difficult to remove
- I like this case when i got it, but now it's been about a year and a half and I'm being forced to upgrade for better cooling. I use a corsair H-80i and with it mounted the radiator takes up one of the top exhaust fan mounts. I can not mount a bottom intake because of my relatively small PSU (750 Watt). This case will work fin if you want to put together a 1200 dollar build, but if you want to make a nicer, more expensive, build, go with something with more interior space.
Great Case For The Price
10/4/2014 4:35:54 PM
Bob from Calgary writes:
- It fits most motherboards in, you can put a little custom loop in there with an micro-atx motherboard, does come with low rpm but easily swappable for other ones, supports 140 MM in the front, great case for the price.
- LOW RPM fans, Doesn't support for very long vga cards poor design in the front, front collects a lot of dust, DO NOT MOUNT YOUR PSU WITH THE FAN FACING DOWNWARD it gets starved
I would have put another fan in the front instead of the DVD/CD trays
- Very nice case for people who come from OEM/Micro-ATX cases very well built for the price doesn't include any 140mm fans
8/17/2014 5:58:23 PM
Valera from Calgary writes:
- Love this case, especially it comes with a ton of fans, great airflow.
- Low rpm fans neither does it come with a fan controller
- Very good, but low RPM.
Case from Hell
9/8/2013 9:29:22 PM
Ahmed from Calgary writes:
- Keeps your parts protected, great cable management (comes with FOUR cable ties)!
Such a bad product it guarantees that you'll never waste money on a "ZALMAN" again!
Out of date, made extremely cheaply, and will frustrate you to no end, but it looks amazing on the outside!
- Based on the cryptic bilingual English-Korean instruction manual, you'd think that this case is Korean-made. It was actually designed in Hell and made in China
The main side panel is designed to make you go psychotic and smash your newly built $1200 custom PC to pieces. It is impossible to slide back in, and whenever you try you might just push the front panel off too
Then there's the cheap slot protectors that you're supposed to rip off like a Gundam model, and the most basic manual ever made
- This case is cheaply built and out of date, definitely not worth the price. The fans are regular 3-pins, nothing special, nor is the airflow. The USB 3.0 is fake, they're just passthrough cables.
Whoever wrote the caveman-instruction manual seems to take satisfaction in frustrating people to extremes. Things that you need are told 2 pages later, like that the power cable is disconnected from the front panel so that you can sit there for an hour trying to figure out why you can't do a POST.
4/10/2013 4:13:52 PM
Jay T from Calgary writes:
- Great cable management, especially for a sub $100 case. Lots of room for big graphics cards, and extra cooling to help with crossfire/SLi. Comes with 5 fans, 2 with blue LEDs, expandable to seven. Lots of HDD and other expansion bays. SSD mount behind system board. Power button cable to front of case comes apart, so you can take the faceplate right off without worrying the wires. Nice angular features with good overall build quality.Includs power extender, mounting plates, screws and drive mutes
- Some parts (like the faceplate) do require a good tug to get off. Nothing too bad though, if you cannot do it you need to eat your Wheaties. Ports on the back are break off, instead of replaceable screw on ones. USB 3.0 plugs into back of board instead of internal USB 3.0 header. Run your fan wires behind the system board mount before you mount the board, or you are going to have a bad time. The fans are only one speed.
- Great little case, bought it for my daughters computer. Got it for $60 plus a $20 mail in rebate. Even at full price though it is a great case. Was rather shocked at the space inside and the cable management for this case (it rivals my $200 Full size case in some ways). It comes with quite a few accessories that aren't normally included at this price range so again, another plus. Highly recommend this case to first time builders or someone needing a entry level crossfire/SLi case.
bad case,very case.
11/23/2012 11:29:01 PM
otto from vancouver. writes:
- design problem,becasue of the top fan of the case,you can hardly install a water cooling on the back of the case,then you need to open the top of the case,but the top of the case,,,i can not open it.another thing is that,there is a connecter which is required to be connected before press the power botten,i down know why zalman desige such a useless thing.
- i bought it on sale because it looks cool,but ,i really down recommend anybody to buy it case again,seriously,even this case is very cheap,just ignore it,buy the others.i will never buy zalman product again.
5/6/2012 7:51:24 PM
Jeff fu from Richmond bc writes:
- Good design
Nice cable management
- Excellent case!!!!
3/28/2012 1:33:22 PM
Jason from Calgary,AB writes:
- -Nice looking
-Come with 5 fans installed
- -Font panel is hard to remove, needs huge force to remove it and might damage the power cables.
- If you have a big power supply like 750 watt or so, it might block the button fan.
- Overall the case is excellent. The only concern about this case is the front panel, as it is really hard to remove.
Zalman Z11 Plus Case Review
3/19/2012 8:26:40 PM
Kent Caballero from Calgary SE writes:
- -Very nice looking case, I personally love angular case and its perfect and looks beefy too
-Overall build quality was decent, not the worst, but 2 notches above decent!
-Adequate room in the back for cable routing but the 24 pin connector was a tight squeeze
-Angular roof vents very practical but very good aesthetics
-Side window nice touch for this value case
-Just my opinion the LED on the power button plus the LED fans look very striking in a good way
-Very flexible case!
- -No internal USB 3.0 header but it is a value case but I would love to see it. Comes with pass through
-Front panel can be a bit tricky to remove and may damage it forced too much
-The size of it I think is on the edge of what a Mid-Tower case it
- More things that I couldn't put in the strengths, the case is very well ventilated and I love the HDD cooling mechanism. Adequate number of HDD cages and DVD/CD drive cages (forgot the inches). Also the dust cover is a good touch but the bottom dust cover, you will need to lift the case in order to reach it. Overall a very flexible and a bang for the buck case! I would recommend this to anyone who's into these style of cases at a very reasonable price!