7/27/2012 7:15:53 PM
Peter B from Calgary writes:
- As others have mentioned this is a great improvement over the "Three Hundred" model.
- At first I was tad dismayed as I'm using this for a motherboard with USB 2.0. I called Antec today and they're sending out a USB 3.0 to USB 2.0 adapter with no questions asked.
You can either call them at
1-800-22ANTEC (1-800-222-6832) or use their online form at:
Their Customer Service is A+
4/10/2012 3:41:58 PM
jwong from Calgary writes:
Great design for airflow
Tool less install
Quite variable speed fans
- Was so pleased with the original 300 case I replaced an OEM case on a second computer with this one. The higher airflow of this case dropped CPU temps by 10 degrees vs the OEM case. Still maintains the characteristics that made the 300 a popular option while being a easier and cleaner install thanks to the added space behind the MB tray for cable routing.
Fantastic improvement on the popular Three Hundred case
2/24/2012 11:02:28 AM
Raj Phangureh from Winnipeg, MB writes:
- -Very quiet fans & additional spots for fans
-Removable air filters
-Tool-less drive bays
-Cable management holes in motherboard tray
-More room for large video cards
- -no 3.5" external drive bay (for memory card readers, additional USB/firewire ports, or even floppies)
-No storage for unused 3.5" drive rails (a couple of them fall out if there's no drive in them)
- There have been lots of user mods of the original Three Hundred case, but now many of those mods have now been incorporated by Antec in this new update. The cable management holes route all your cables behind the motherboard dray, making the inside appear cable free for fantastic air flow. The tool-less drive bays are a great change, but rotating the drives 90 degrees means that it'll be a very tight fit for straight sata & power cables. No external 3.5" bay sucks, but not a dealbreaker.
2/23/2012 9:30:14 PM
Sbagchee from Edmonton writes:
- Awesome space, great cooling. USB 3.0, almost entirely screwless, thumbscrews where needed.
- No USB 3.0 I/O adapter, if your MB doesn't support internal USB 3.0, such as mine you are out of luck! No front USB for you!
- Great case, sad I can't have USB in the front! Still well worth the price!