4/17/2013 8:49:09 PM
Codfish from Whitecourt writes:
- connects to the internet quick
downloads are pretty good
- had some driver issues and wouldnt let me connect to the internet
- great wifi card for the price would recommend it, i just had the driver issue but it is solved now
11/12/2012 2:18:24 PM
Rosco from Edmonton writes:
- It works great.
- None that I can think of.
- I needed a card to connect to my network at work. We have many of these network cards and there have been no issues with them. Pinging a server on our ntework takes about 2ms. Pinging outside of our network takes longer but is very fast, site dependant. For example, pinging www.memoryexpress.com took between 8 and 65 ms.
Loses connection intermitantly
4/30/2012 5:02:06 PM
Tragic from Calgary writes:
- none that i can think of
- stays connected to my wifi but the packets are being constricted
- I can't play BF3 or any other media that uses an internet connection due to the asus pce-n15 constantly(im understating this) constricting packet flow so i stay connected but the packets will take a very long time to arrive (the highest ping i have seen so far is over 10000ms (that's 10 seconds)) so i rarely can play a game of BF LOL, WOW, SWOTR ect. i have no other issues with any other wireless devices (laptop, phones ect.) and i have 50mbps download so this card is uderrly horrible