One of the best cases I have seen or used
8/18/2012 2:44:48 PM
Sandeep Chaturvedi from Calgary writes:
- I had another Antec (TX1050B) from which I upgraded and it was worth it.
- There is lot of room inside, great for multiple video cards or other adapter cards (if needed)
- The cable management is very well thought of
- Good air flow through the case
- The tool less hard drive bays actually are very easy to work with
- Build quality is good, the case is not as heavy as my last one
- No real weakness that I came across.
- Great case for any user, gamer or otherwise - I would easily recommend this to anyone looking for a tower case.
Good quality case that's suitable for beginners and enthusiasts alike
7/9/2012 8:07:02 PM
Alex L. from Vancouver writes:
- Well-built case with tons of room and space for cable management. Build quality of the case seems sturdy. The 240mm fan at the top offers quite a deal of airflow. Black finish of the interior gives the case a sophisticated and very sleek look. Very good airflow overall as you can just plaster this thing with 120mm's. Front panel USB 3.0's are convenient.
- Front panel is quite hard to remove (needs a good deal of force to pull off - which could just break it down over time). The side panel looks somewhat hideous unless you put 2 120mm LED fans on it. The side panel also includes a somewhat tool-less design in which you can just pop your fans in without any screws, however the points supporting these are VERY fragile and chances are that they will break off on you (mine are already ALL broken).
- Good build quality with tons of room to operate and tuck away cables, but issues with the side panel bring it down a bit.
3/2/2012 3:54:00 PM
Iv from Calgary writes:
- Plenty of space.
Great cable managment .After build cant see cables everything is hidden -love this feature
Good flow with arround 7-9 vents
- Nothing so far
- Highly reccomended
You wont regret it
Case looks different than midget cases from Hp,acer and the rest
Best case so far
2/9/2012 12:59:02 AM
Bill from Winnipeg writes:
- - light but not flimsy
- over an inch behind the motherboard of cable management
- lots of room inside the case for oversize CPU coolers
- best cable management I've ever tried
- lots of easy to use fan mounts for more cooling
- Minor annoyances:
- no included manual, had to check website for how to remove front panel
- no room on front for case badges
- Great price/Great case.
I have spent a lot more money for other cases. The is the best laid out/designed case I have seen in 20 years. Lots of room to work, didn't really miss the removable motherboard tray that I really wanted when working with the 900 series.
Better than expected
1/19/2012 11:10:40 AM
Nicholas from Edmonton writes:
- - incredibly light
- draws in lots of air with stock fans
- sleek design
- excellent wire management
- plenty or room for high performance CPU coolers
- tool-less design
- switch for top fan LED
- plenty of room for your extra PCI cards and hard drives
- - difficult to access front fan mounts
- lack of dust filters
- top mounted power/reset button can be accidently pressed
- I was looking for a case with a simple, design that was smaller than most enthusiast cases and this fit the bill quite well. This a great case for a monster that resides under any office or lab desk.
Assembly was incredibly easy, and the rubber grommets made for fewer bloodied fingers and unharmed wires. The stock fans are good enough for any slightly overclocked system but adding front mounted fans is highly recommended.
Finally, a properly designed case from Antec
12/14/2011 10:19:39 AM
Pat from Edmonton writes:
- -Plenty of cable management
-Lots of room behind motherboard mount plate to tuck/route cables
-Many extra mounts for fans
-Supports tripple/quad video cards (9 PCI openings)
-Cables are long enough to reach all connections on motherboards
-Lots of HDD mounts, includes 2 SSD mounts
- -Unable to bolt ODD on both sides
-No extension cables for ATX 12v (might be an issue on PSU's with shorter cables)
-Initial models do not have an adapter for Internal USB 3.0 Header to connect to USB 2.0
- I've built over 2000 computer systems for Memory Express, and I can say that this is the first case from Antec that I can fully recommend to our customers. It's simple to build in, easy to route and hide cables, and has excellent airflow. This is the case to get if you plan to keep it for a while, add more fans for overclocking, or even run multiple video cards.
This case has a lot of potential!