5/25/2012 1:44:15 PM
Phil from Calgary writes:
- Really comfortable headphones, had them on for 6 hrs+ gaming wise an no probs other than ears getting really hot
- Lacks Bass
- Got it For 40 bucks pretty good headphones for the price but lacks in bass other than that good purchase.
4/21/2012 4:09:10 PM
Ayden from Winnipeg, MB writes:
- -very durable
- -no headphone/mic splitter
- These are great headphones for the price, awesome sound. The only thing I would suggest is having a splitter for The inline mic cord.
Good and Solid
4/6/2012 5:20:12 PM
Beta from Calgary writes:
- Solid build, good price, comfortable to wear, look good, good sound quality.
- If you want to use them on a computer with a mic you'll have to buy a splitter adapter for around ten bucks.
- Got them on sale and found them a good price for a good headset. Would recommend them.
3/5/2012 12:50:09 PM
Andrew Tang from Calgary, AB writes:
- -Pretty durable, I don't see it breaking under mild abuse
-Uses VERY COMFORTABLE premium leather padding
-Fits people with medium to medium-large heads
- -Bass: These cans offer bass not found in many other cans in the same $-range, but it's very bloated, unclear and over emphasizes the 200hz frequency, which was annoying.
-Treble & Mids: The treble is serviceable, but the headset is more focused on the mid range, thus giving it somewhat mellow feel (especially since the bass is more emphasized in the ~200hz range)
-Sound stage: The cans have a hollow feel, and it fails to give any sense of directions as to where the sounds are coming from...
- I got it while it was on sale for $35 for my friend, and it offers a lot of value.
Credentials: I do not own the best audio equipments, but I do own very RESPECTABLE home theatre equipments, so I know what I'm talking about.
Bang for Buck
1/9/2012 5:00:53 PM
Param from Winnipeg writes:
- -Solid build
-One of the most comfortable headsets till date that I have used
-The color profile matches
-Superb sound quality
- -The 3.5 mm cable is a little short
-Lacks bass quality
- Got them on sale for $29.99, probably one of the best bang for buck headsets I have purchased. The bass quality is not the best, but I like them for their look and solid build, and they are superior when it comes to comfort, no pressure or pain on the ears after 12 hours continuous listening. Didn't need the mic, but its an added bonus. Must buy.