2/22/2013 4:17:33 PM
Bryan from Calgary writes:
- Nice feeling on the rubberized sides. Plenty of buttons. Nice lights with control on them. The surface of the mouse that contacts your palm and fingers is nice, it doesn't get slippery under sweaty conditions.
- No issues to date, a couple of months into use.
- Awesome buy, got it on sale here for $59.99 which is a great deal. It's 2013 now so it's probably going to see a price drop - get it!
If you like to buy a new one every year...
2/3/2013 3:44:34 PM
Aaron from Lacombe writes:
- Good response
- Driver issues
- I've had this model and the molten, both failed me within a year. I put a lot of hours on them gaming and what failed was the left click button. I switched back to my logitech MX518. Yeah, the MX518 is about 7 years old and still going strong.
Great Gaming Mouse
7/27/2012 7:03:28 PM
Chris from Red Deer writes:
- On the fly sensitivity adjustments
Very slick feet
Dual sensors provide perfect tracking
Buttons are very responsive
Blue lighting matches my setup
- Too light for my tastes/ no weight adjustment
- This is far and away the best mouse I have ever owned. I recently bought it to replace a Logitech MX Revolution that was starting to have tracking issues on my desk. The only downside I've found to this mouse over my MX is that it isn't quite as comfortable and it just seems too light. These two downsides apart this mouse is great for gaming, the adjustable dpi gives great control in fps' for different zoom ranges and the button response is great.
All in all a great buy.