Corsair Warranty Replaces New Drives With Refurbished Drives
4/9/2013 6:35:07 PM
Mike from Edmonton, AB writes:
- Its fast when it lasts.
- I purchased one of these drives in 2012 and it crashed in the beginning of 2013. Less than a year of use. Fairly unreliable. The manufacture is saying that replacements are new or refurbished. There is a significant difference in quality and cost of new and refurbished drives. If you do not want to be stuck with a refurbished drive after paying for a brand new one I recommend you take your business else where and find a better product.
- Other companies such as OCZ replace there drives with a new product. In store warranty will give you a new product and not a refurbished. Corsair service is not what I expected and I urge you to look towards other manufacturers.
2/6/2013 2:42:44 PM
Aaron from Edmonton writes:
- Picked this up a while ago on sale for 189 (I think), great value, been using it for a couple months with no issue. How did I ever manage without an SSD before! LOL
Good bang for your buck
11/12/2011 2:10:12 AM
Greg Peden from Calgary, Alberta writes:
- - Good value for drive size and class
- - Included 3.5'' kit will not fit all case mounts
- The drive works great and has performed consistently and reliably. I have not seen any system stability issues reported to occur with some earlier releases of the Force Series 3 drives. Beware that the included 3.5'' mount only emulates the back and middle mounting points on 3.5'' drive, which means it won't fit properly if your case is designed to make use of the front and back screw points on a HDD.