12/27/2012 10:11:14 PM
Shawn from Calgary, AB writes:
- Very Quite, CPU actually runs quite a bit cooler, easy install.
- I purchased this unit on boxing day, and it ended up running $29.00 after the mail in rebate. Its extremely quite, CPU running around 10 degrees C cooler, another awesome product by Corsair, I give it a 100% buy!
Ignore the odd person who had a faulty unit, Memory Express will exchange (Not refund) a faulty unit within 7 days. Very happy with product
Second time is the charm?
11/30/2012 8:28:25 AM
Sean from Calgary writes:
- *Great deal on sale with rebate.
*Second unit works great lowering temps by approx 25-30C, relatively quiet
- *First unit had both an annoying loud fan and the 'clicky' pump, performed worse then stock cooling
- If you buy this be sure to install it right away as MemEx says "Final sale" on all water cooling. Luckily the awesome MemEx staff did do an exchange for me. Seems like it is quite a lottery with these, so don't play if you can't take the chance.
6/30/2012 11:10:44 PM
Ali from calgary writes:
- temperatures are about the same as air cooling, 5-10C less, at best
Theres a KNOWN problem with these coolers. Right out of the box, its making a grinding/clicking noise nonstop. I got a headache listening to this thing. Long weekend too, we'll have to see if MX will exchange (but WATER COOLING ARE FINAL SALE)...will have to RMA it.
- Bad experience right out the box. wish i never bought this.
Perfect for me
5/31/2012 9:49:27 PM
Scott from Sherwood Park writes:
- Cools very well, Very quiet, Small form factor and the black looks good.
AMD Phenome X6 1100t at 4.0 GHz: 30-34 at idol, 50-54 at max usage using Prime95.
Please note that I have my fans set so I can't hear them, ambient temp is 20 C give or take, vCore 1.404
Tested Noctua NF-P12, NF-F12, and stock fan; The stock fan wins because it runs quieter at a given performance, Noctua fans are quieter over all but the system runs hotter. Now have all three in dual push single pull and is still quiet.
- The screws are at a length to go through a case and then the fan before screwing into the radiator. May need to find screws that are at a better length, I found 1 1/8" screws to be just right.
Need to find a way to cool the block in future versions, find the plastic case can get quite warm. Used another NF-S12B to cool the Mobo.
- Works great, especially compared to the stock cooler. Can be very quiet depending on your set up. Should make sure there is still sufficient air flow over your motherboard. Also stock thermal paste seems to be fine to me.
Good performance but a noisy
5/21/2012 1:37:49 PM
Eric from Edmonton writes:
- Low Profile
Easy to install
Quiet when it works
- Stock fan is loud at maximum RPM
- I bought this a month ago and the performance has been great so far. I didn't need an expensive CPU cooler as I was only using a mild overclock and I wanted something that was relatively quiet. However one month after I purchased it the pump began to make a loud grinding noise, as if your HDD was being used. This unit will be RMAed as soon as I am able to purchase a back up cooler, which is tempting considering for the around the same price as a H60 you can get a NH-D14 if space is no issue.
2/4/2012 10:33:38 PM
Liquid i5 from A store near you writes:
- Very easy to install
- Very loud
- I am on my 2nd one in a week and this one is going back... These sound awful... Great to start with but the noise after they have been running for a few hours... Yikes, 1st one was changed after the service department agreed that the noise was bad and there must be air in the closed loop system, Installed the next one in the shop sounded good but after a few hours of Battlefield3 its the same if not worse... At least they have a few of them so I may find a good one yet....
2/3/2012 12:23:04 AM
Ashton from Houston writes:
- Quality of the parts used is second to none, very easy to install with instructions a 5 year old could follow.
All of the parts came, nothing was missing, everything fit together exactly as stated.
Got it for 49.99 on SALE ! total deal!!!!
- It does not drive me to work.
- Excellent experience using this product, will purchase Corsair again in the future based on the quality of this product.
What are you waiting for, order this bad boy up.
1/28/2012 10:01:27 AM
Sean from Coquitlam writes:
- Quieter than the A70 fan I had. A great deal for the sale price. Very easy to install.
- Instructions are lame if you have never installed a cooler before.
The case will get a bit warmer inside to help with this install a fan blowing air out of your case.
- There is a video that can be watched on the Corsair site to help with installation.
Amazing low temperatures
12/27/2011 9:24:16 PM
Randy from Calgary writes:
- Liquid cooling temperatures are remaining from 19-26 on idle
Easy to install i have an AMD cpu so i got quite confused at first
- Can't think of one there is one that the radiator is pretty big so on my Antec 1200 i couldn't set it up on the back top fan because the screws wouldn't match up because the radiators to big to fit to the top so i had to setup the fan on the one below that which isn't that big of a nuisance its still same results but hard fit if you don't have space.
- Some people are saying design flaws like screw isn't well aligned, and the the component didn't come with enough water, etc... but honestly that's all covered by the warranty everything is suppose to be easy to install... everything is suppose to fit in place i did not find any design flaws... i think this is well worth 70$ because temperatures are freaking good for 70$ and its lighter then most of the aftermarket cpu coolers,
11/27/2011 10:02:37 AM
Pascal from Edmonton writes:
- More silent than most cpu fan/heatsink I have had.
Much less bulky on the actual motherboard
Easy to install
Good for the money
Cooling is great, I have had no issues and I overclocked by 33%
- I read the other reviews and I am sure that if one had rust on it, an exchange was due...
If you pass the screws through the radiator that isn't installed properly, as mine did not install throw the radiator at all.
Great performance and great unit... I am happy with my purchase...
I have had mine for over 1 year.