2/17/2013 11:01:23 AM
Ron from Winkler writes:
- Its Seagate
- Good replacement drive with 0 issues have not had to RMA any of these that went into my systems.
8/12/2012 12:15:45 PM
Phil from Edmonton writes:
- Quiet, large storage space, price is good
- No issues so far, about 6 months old right now
- No complaints, would buy again.
First One Failed in 6 Months
4/17/2012 12:20:14 AM
Jim from Calgary writes:
- Seems to be working ok now.
- First one failed after 6 months. I didn't have the IPR program, so it took a few days for Memory Express to replace it, however they did replace without any hassle (I'm still happily shopping at Memory Express).
Worked for 3 years 3 months
1/6/2012 1:03:02 PM
Ryan from Calgary writes:
- -Large and decent storage
- -Lasted 3 months past warranty
-Failed instantly all data lost
- Price point is good, but probably better to find something with better long term reliability
Typical greatness of Seagate
12/26/2011 11:56:32 PM
Calvin from Winnipeg writes:
- -Fast, very... fast
-Good size cache
-Read speeds are out the window
-Beats several similar priced/size/RPM Samsung drives
- -What weaknesses?
- Replaced my 4 year old Seagate 250GB 7200.10RPM SATA II drives that were in RAID 0, which also had zero problems what so ever I just needed more space and more speed at a great price. Always liked Seagate and always will at this rate.
In RAID 0 these.. um.. fast.
First Seagate to Die
11/12/2011 1:56:32 PM
B from Edmonton writes:
- Theres no strength in a dead drive, but big props for the IPR plan.
- The drive.
- This is the first time I've bought teh IPR Replacement Plan - lucky me! Prices of this drive has sky rocketed from $55 to $160 due to the floods in Thailand. So thats a WIN WIN for me.
The IPR has saved me big!
Seagate 1TB Barracuda 7200.12 SATA III
8/14/2011 7:24:40 PM
Joshua from Calgary writes:
- - 6 GB/s
- -None For me.
- I bought this @ 11:00 Am and installed Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit/Recovered from System Image at around 2:00 Pm, worked great, nothing went wrong, Data transfer rate was as good as it says. (6Gb/s) and reliability is a Non-Issue, 5/5 ;D
Western Digital HD
7/16/2011 9:12:17 AM
Shelby Seib from Edmonton writes:
- -Was fast and lots of space for the price
- -Worked for two weeks and died.
Great Drive for the money
6/7/2011 8:55:03 PM
Sean from Coquitlam BC writes:
- Fast reliable and quiet.
- Bought it to replace a Western Digital drive. Sweet deal for the price. Quiet and fast. Buying another and making a raid.
Dont Buy this Drive
6/4/2011 11:01:11 PM
ED from Lethbridge writes:
- large drive for an ok price
- I got this drive from the mail and it did not work after installing an os on it. I really wished it worked but ...it didn't.