The StarTech Coaxial VGA Video Extension Cables are designed to provide the highest video quality possible. StarTech coaxial VGA cables eliminate picture "ghosting" and fuzzy images inherent to non-coaxial cables, and provide superior EMI interference protection by using ferrite cores near the connector ends. They are available in a wide range of lengths from 6 ft. to 200 ft.
- Ideal for high resolution monitors (1024x768 and above)
- Triple-coaxial + twisted-pair wire for crystal clear display
- Impedence matched at 75 Ohms for full brightness and vibrant picture color
- Ferrite core eliminates EMI interference
- Molded connector ends with strain relief
Length: 25 ft., 7.6m
Connectors: High Density DB15 Male, High Density DB15 Male