2/15/2013 6:37:37 PM
Un0Du0 from Winnipeg writes:
- Constantly having issues in my Galaxy S3
Very slow transfer speeds
- Got it for my Galaxy S3, but after about a month of use I got an error saying SD card damaged, wouldn't re-mount in my phone, tried putting it in my computer and would not be recognized.
Took it in for warranty, after a couple days they said it was fine, so I put it back in my phone. After another month I had the same thing happen.
11/25/2012 2:23:48 PM
Nelson from Edmonton writes:
- Continues to 'bug out' on Samsung Galaxy III (says there is an error, that it is damaged, and should be reformatted). Fixes itself if you unmount and remount it correctly, but really makes you wonder how long before it's going to go.
Not Class 10
8/23/2012 5:19:04 PM
M from Calgary writes:
- It's black.
With white lettering.
- It is not Class 10; max I get is 8MB/s write, 5MB/s read. Tested on three different devices.
Solid Memory Awesome Price
8/9/2012 11:07:36 AM
Steve from Edmonton writes:
- Use this memory in 3 different devices for past 2 months and all 3 cards perform remarkably well. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 GT-P3113, ASUS Transformer Prime and Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-I717R. Windows preview 8 displays write speeds of 12MBs exceeding the written 10MBs. After price match at $24.99 Memory Express came back with a cost of $21.34 which is the lowest price for a 32G micro SD card I have ever seen or heard of.
- Have read Patriot has changed warranty on all memory, apparently to conform more to industry standards as per write up on Patriot site. If I recall warranty is 2 years which is way below industry standards of 5 years to lifetime warranty coverage of most all competitors memory.
- Would I recommend? Heck ya!!!
4/8/2012 10:05:34 AM
macuis from Calgary writes:
- Price @ $24.99; 32 GB capacity; speedy test results
- None thus far.
- A very good price for a class 10 microSDHC. Read and write speeds are well within specifications. Can't really say how it'll perform long term, just like any other memory card, but it has worked flawlessly in my Nokia N8 and Sony DSC-TX10 without any issues, so that earns 5 stars in my books. Highly recommended.
Flip the coin
4/6/2012 6:35:02 PM
Will from Calgary writes:
- Work as advertised (WHEN it's working).
- Used on my Galaxy Note, files started corrupting after a month.
Constantly (daily) disconnects the connection to my phone, and in some occasions, prompts itself to be formatted in order to be used again.
This card is pretty much on life support at this point.
- Seems like a common issue based on other reviews on Newegg.
I suggest people go for another card instead, unless you want to flip the coin.
3/7/2012 8:21:56 AM
tony from edmonton writes:
- slow, under performs.
- Bought this for my galaxy 2 and everytime when recording HD video to the external card its extremely slow. Bench mark tests cant write faster than 7mb. would not buy again.
Best Deal Going
3/3/2012 10:28:44 PM
gyrocoptic from Edmonton writes:
- This is a steal at $39 so I expected the cops to show up when I bought it today for $25. Took it home half expecting it to be counterfeit. Ran performance tests on it and error checked it and it is the real deal. True class 10 speed at 10 write and 14 read with no errors when verifying the full formatted capacity. Thank you MemoryExpress for once again providing a quality brand name product at an unbeatable price.
6/15/2011 10:00:20 PM
Dale from Edmonton writes:
- Correctkion - my previous review suggested the card couldn't play 720p video smoothly - I just noticed they were MKV filed which don't have a correct CODEC yet - not a card fault! Sorry...just wanted to set the record straight!
6/14/2011 10:54:05 PM
Dale from Edmonton writes:
- Specs (class 10)
SD card adapter included
- Cost - comparable with others, but they're all too high!
- Installed it in my Xoom - divx files in 720p won't play! No sound or very slow, choppy video. Copy it to internal card and it works fine...speed issue? This is not class 10...ran some tests and it never wrote faster than 8 MB/s. It might have to go back...