4/22/2013 2:31:10 PM
Tim from Winnipeg writes:
- Great reception, even in areas other adapters had issues. Get and hangs onto a SSID once configured like grim death, exactly what you want!
- Native drivers can be touchy to install in Win8 / Server 2012 but both OS found and used MS drivers automatically that worked flawlessly. The adapter is quire long but I can lean to be careful in exchange for that great embedded antenna!
- Would be a fantastic buy at twice the price.
Memex is out of stock, cause I bought them all :)
9/12/2012 6:55:46 PM
Steve from Calgary writes:
- Great range, doesn't drop connection, speed and even a button for WPS!
- Had to install driver from cd for Windows 7. Windows XP found driver from windows update however!
I also wish the body was a little less wide. I have trouble getting other usb plugs in on the port beside the adapter. I little dongle cable would fix that tho!
- I tried it cause it was cheap, now it's all I buy cause it works!
Get this one Get it!
7/11/2012 10:37:27 AM
SuperCool from Edmonton South writes:
- Size, Speed, ease to use, and price!
- no where to put the cap.
- There is no better deal even in the higher price, speed is very good! Go get this one!
Works well, instructions could be better.
4/13/2012 7:48:04 PM
Jimbo from Manitoba writes:
- Instructions are unclear. Took some trial & error to get it going.
- Worth $14.
Would be really good if if Memory Express could keep this item in stock.
3/24/2012 11:54:13 PM
Bill from Winnipeg writes:
- Works perfectly and has great reception. I've used this great little adapter to set up many systems that I otherwise could not easily get running due to their onboard devices needing drivers from the net. I load the driver disk with this adapter and BINGO, all systems go!
- None found whatsoever
- Incredible price for a fantastic wifi adapter!
1/10/2012 11:31:31 PM
Bryan from Edmonton writes:
Works in Linux
Easy set up
High transfer speeds
- None really
- I needed a cheap, simple wireless solution for an old Linux box that I wanted to put in the basement. Plugged it in, turned on the computer, and I had a connection! I did put it on a USB extension cord so that it would be away front he jumble of wire on the back of the computer, since I was concerned this might affect the signal it would get. I'm about as far as I can get in the house from my router (two floors up in the opposite corner of the house) and I get speeds up to 1.2 MB/s!
very happy with this product
5/23/2011 10:05:14 AM
travis from edmonton writes:
- -Works very well
- wireless N
-doesn't cost a lot
- They are a little wide -you might have a problem fitting it in with multpile usb devices
- I bought one to try it out on my kids laptops .I have since bought 2 more with no trouble whatsoever.
4/30/2011 4:17:07 PM
Richard from Winnipeg writes:
- Good Price
- After multiple attempts, could not successfully complete the installation of software from the included CD-ROM.
Possibly a conflict with my OS (Windows XP Pro 64-bit) or another USB device (I am using the Magic Jack phone on this system).
- Returned this product and exchanged for a (more expensive) Netgear device. Thanks to the staff at Memory Express for their very "customer friendly" return and exchange policies! The NetGear product was installed and configured in under 5 minutes and works great so far.