Are you looking for a dedicated scanning solution with great quality, versatility and a compact design? Then the CanoScan LiDE110 Color Image Scanner is sure to impress. The CanoScan LiDE110 features the quality, speed and ease of use you need with a maximum resolution of 2400 x 4800 (Optical) dpi¹ for excellent scanning quality for both photos and documents.
You'll immediately notice how easy the CanoScan LiDE110 is to use. Auto Document Fix automatically delivers beautiful, easy-to-view scans by advanced image analysis and area-by-area data correction while the Auto Scan Mode feature automatically detects the original and saves its appropriate settings. Need to share information? The CanoScan LiDE110 has Four EZ Buttons that enable you to scan, copy, email or create a PDF faster than ever.
Speaking of speed, the CanoScan LiDE110 delivers a letter size color scan in approximately 16 seconds²! You’ll also be able to proudly join the Generation Green initiative as its one USB Cable for data and power provides lower power consumption.
¹ Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
² Color document scanspeed is measured with ISO/IEC 24712 Newsletter. Scan speed indicates the time measured between pressing the scan button of the scanner driver and the on-screen status display turning off. Scan speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, scan mode settings, document size, etc.
Speed & Quality
When you combine 2400 x 4800 maximum color resolution with a vivid 48-bit color depth and over 281 trillion possible colors, the results will astound you.¹ Continue your scanning brilliance with tremendous 19,200 x 19,200 (Interpolated) software enhanced scans.
Ease of Use
Have the flexibility with your originals as you utilize the EZ Buttons to automate the entire scanning process. Scan copy and create email attachments or PDF files simply with the push of a button.
Auto Scan Mode:
At last, you have the ability to bring eight steps into one as you scan a photo, document, business card, textbook or personal notebook and have it automatically recognized. In addition, the original is automatically cropped to proper size, scanned and saved in the appropriate file format. All of this is achieved with the press of a single button.
Auto Document Fix:
Auto Document Fix delivers beautiful, easy-to-view scans by advanced image analysis and area-by-area data correction, automatically. So, your document text can be darkened with pronounced edges for clear, sharp text that's easy to read, and pictures will maintain color tone and contrast
The Z-Lid extends up and over the platen to scan large items such as notebooks, textbooks and other thick documents
The Z-Lid extends up and over the platen to scan large items such as notebooks, textbooks and other thick documents.
One Plug Scanning:
Consolidate the number of wires in your work area as one simple cable provides a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed connection and power.
Scan and transfer images to your computer with the fastest possible scanning speeds with this connection. The Hi-Speed USB Interface also allows for quick previews of your images to your computer.
Canon Generation Green
Generation Green is Canon's environmental initiative. This program encompasses eligible Scanners, PIXMA Inkjet Printers, and imageCLASS laser printers. Generation Green is designed to provide business partners, customers and consumers a way to learn about the environmentally- friendly approach Canon is taking to design many of its current and future products and solutions; for example, possible cost savings through energy efficiency. The LiDE110 has the following Generation Green characteristics:
- USB Powered - The low power requirement of the LiDE110 allows it to be powered solely through a USB cable. The elimination of the external power source also reduces the amount of materials needed during production.
- ENERGY STAR - qualified products are 25% more efficient than conventional models. By using less energy these products reduce greenhouse gas emissions and saves energy as well as money.
- RoHS Compliance - RoHS is a directive from the European Union that restricts the use of hazardous materials found in electronic products. This product contains no cadmium, mercury, lead, hexavalent chromium, Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBB), or Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDE).
- Hardware Recycling Program - Canon is committed to the world community and the belief that we are building a better world for future generations. We want to work with our customers to help ensure appropriate recycling of products to help improve the environment and our local communities.
- Refurbishing Program - The Canon U.S.A., Inc. refurbishing facility manages all waste stream processes for Canon products, so Canon has full control over recovery and salvage for Canon products, not third-party vendors.