4/24/2013 8:35:38 PM
D from Montreal writes:
- Very good ram great speed
- Thanks ME price beat guarantee. Will buy again if I need another 8 gig ram
10/22/2012 1:03:11 PM
Motski from Calgary writes:
- Solid Ram, Great price
- My Bad...Bought 2 sticks of 4GB @ 1600mhz, my mobo will only run at 1333mhz with 2 sticks installed. I would have to add 2 more sticks in order to run at 1600 or higher (all 4 slots on mobo must be fiilled, Asus P8Z68 Deluxe). So beware of similar mobo's. Ram still gets 5 stars though.
I Agree... Great bang for Buck!
10/12/2012 3:48:58 PM
TomS from Calgary writes:
- Great Ram, great cost.
- My RAM preforms differently than other review (Jay, Calgary) Not the same for an Intel board. Regarding "stock to 1333 Mhz on amd fx boards. not really a problem just set it to 1600mhz in the bios' ".
The only weakness I have found is (but is mobo issue not RAM) On my board (P8Z68) RAM will NOT perform at 1600 Mgz unless you use all four slots on mobo, even if you reset it, runs at 1333 using 2 sticks. But this is acceptable.
- Exellent RAM for the cost. I would highly recommend and buy again.
2/4/2012 7:16:44 PM
Jay from Calgary, writes:
- works very well even after 4 months of use,
no faults on memtest.
- stock to 1333 Mhz on amd fx boards. not really a problem just set it to 1600mhz in the bios
- good ram would recommend to any body
1600MHz working at 1.5v
1/18/2012 11:13:46 AM
Uncle Bob from Calgary writes:
- 4 sticks for a total of 16gigs all running at 1.5v - 1600MHz stable on an Asus Z68.
Nice blue Low Profile Heatsinks.
- Price seems to be going up on this RAM.
- Works as intended and also under voltage of 1.5v as stated by the reviewer below.
Great DDR3 Memory
12/12/2011 4:18:48 PM
534N from Calgary writes:
- - Runs cool
- Solid, professional look and feel
- Inexpensive, only $55 for 8GB?!
- - 1.65v, would like to see 1.5v
- Currently have built 8 systems using this set, one is running 2 sets, no problems anywhere. Seems to run fine when tuned down to 1.5v, even with modest ~2% OC.
- 3 systems w/ i7 2600K & Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (all OC'd to 1640Mhz)
- 1 system w/i7 2600K & Asus P8Z68-V PRO (2 sets, OC'd to 1640Mhz) & cooled with GSKILL
- 1 system w/ i5 2500K & Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD5-B3 (OC'd to 1640Mhz)
- 3 systems w/ various AMD Phenom II & Gigabyte GA-880GA-UD3H (No OC)
12/12/2011 2:06:35 PM
Philippe from Montreal,Quebec writes:
- Very good product,qualitity ,aspect
12/10/2011 1:29:12 PM
Dennis from Calgary writes:
Easy to install
- This dual kit works great in Intel platform. No compatibility issues. Great speed. Way to go, KINGSTON and MemoryExpress!!!