Only works with 16" stud spacing
2/8/2013 7:41:36 PM
Matt from Calgary writes:
- Looks strong and sturdy
- Only works with 16" stud spacing. Nowhere on the package, instructions or online item description does it mention this. Very annoying. Also the holes for the 16" studs don't have a lot of wiggle room, so if the framing is not exactly 16" it still won't work. It's a stupid design and should at least say in the item description the stud spacing it requires.
12/21/2012 6:14:03 PM
Eric from Cold Lake writes:
- Quality, strength, appearance, smooth operation, complete hardware, value, well packaged, range and variety of adjustments
- May be identical to Pyle PSW977L, MSRP $506.99
What a Mount
9/10/2012 9:45:16 AM
Mark Crichton from Red Deer writes:
- Very well constructed and has a very wide range of motion.
Good cord management.
Easy to pan and tilt. Always feel in control of the mount and when released mount stays in place with no excess swaying.
Definitely worth the price. You paid a good price for your TV don't cheap out on the mount.
- Very heavy unit. The mount far out weighs the TV
Mounting it to the wall is a two person job. They manufacturer really should provide a template for installation rather than attempting to use the back plate. I had to take the unit apart in order to use the back plate as a template as the unit is just too heavy to hold to mark out the holes.
- Would recommend this mount but be patient when mounting it to the wall. I used different hardware to ensure that the mount would remain secure to the wall (drywall).
12/6/2011 9:58:57 PM
Dan from Calgary writes:
- This Wall Mount is by far the best bang for your buck, for a 150bucks you feel pretty damn good about hanging a big screen on it. I was very impressed with how its all built with the 2 arms and how far out it comes and solid as rock. Very very happy with my purchase
- well if needing 2 people to hang it properly due to its weight is a weakness that would be about it
- At the end of the day its a slick looking wallmount that can tilt up and down, side to side and even slides on the track side to side a bit to be able to center just nicely. I would recommend this to anyone and have done so with a 40" + and oh ya even though it says 46+ it easily supports a 40 np.
Better than a $400 mount
6/3/2011 10:06:44 AM
Avi from Vancouver writes:
- Great installing bracket - easy - solid - good instructions also
Arm swings side to side with 1 finger - smooth!!! Holding my 52" - 75 Lb TV and come's out about 2 Feet off the wall.
A family member who has hung many TV's was amazed at the quality of the bracket and said it was better than the $400 model's he has seen -I highly recommend the unit
- Your crazy not to get this at this price - I got mine on sale
Solid product at a great price.
Excellent Wall Mount
3/22/2011 3:28:27 PM
thebigonion from Winnipeg writes:
- Very heavy duty, I would not balk at dropping a 60 inch plasma on this mount. Moves very freely. Locking in tabs give reassurance. Eight mounting holes at 16 inch on centers. I used eight 3 inch lag screws for my 42 inch plasma, (the kit had 6 inch lag screws). The unit itself weighs about 50 pounds, so don't do like I did and try to hold it against the wall while drilling/bolting it in. Easier to make some kind of template.
- None that showed up yet.
- A very sturdy, stylish wall mount. Something comparable in another store would probably cost double.
3/2/2011 4:48:32 PM
Alan Crooks from Calgary writes:
- Very easy to install - used it to hang a 42 inch in a high location. Great articulation - secure and solid build. VERY impressed with the build quality for the price - I've seen many other mounts at other retail stores for considerably more money that were not this well made.
- Love it. Will buy this product again if I need another mount - or look seriously at products developed by Zen-tech if they have similar products for other installs. Great product - great price.
2/17/2011 8:15:00 PM
Cory Walker from Edmonton writes:
- I installed my 40" Toshiba TV on this with no problems. Easy mounting, clear directions. Great investment.
1/24/2011 2:40:47 PM
Kevin from Calgary writes:
- Bought two of these, one for a 50" Samsung C8000 and one for a 40" Samsung C610. Fits the 40" Samsung perfectly even though the product is advertised for 42" and larger televisions. These mounts were designed by Zen-Tech specifically for Memory Express, and Memory Express had them base it off of a very sturdy mount indeed. I have no worries about this mount coming off the wall or breaking due to the weight of the televisions on it.
- Awkward to install, but with a 40-45 pound weight how could it not be?
- Great mount, very sturdy and extremely adjustable to get your TV mounted just the way you want/need! Highly recommended!
1/14/2011 5:30:52 PM
Peter from Vancouver writes:
- Solid and professional build compares to other entry level wall mounts.
After the installation, I can position the TV anywhere i like.
- I bought the Zen-tech TV stand for my living room and now the wall mount for my bed room.
Both are GREAT products!!!