Good and Bad
8/8/2016 10:24:40 AM
AP from Calgary writes:
- In 2015 I bought this mouse and it was great. At that time I bought 4 year IPR. Loved the customization options. Really comfortable. The mouse had no problems and I sold it later on for a different mouse.
- I bought another one in 2016 and 1 month later the laser is keep freezing and not moving the mouse.
- My first purchase I was told that the laser has a lot of problems so I bought IPR since my first one was good I did not buy IPR and now the mouse is not working properly. If i contact the manufacturer they will ask me to ship it to them which will cost money and could take month or months. If you buy this mouse buy IPR. Your welcome.
Another Dead Lazer
4/7/2015 7:30:56 PM
JB from Calgary writes:
- Dead laser
No thumb piece adjustments
Not idea for large hands
- Dead laser after less then a year. Quite the disappointment.
Best fit for my hand. Great quality
4/5/2015 7:36:51 PM
Ethan from Ontario writes:
- -fits my hand better than any other mouse
-super high build quality
-easy to mod
-i love the looks
-adjustable size, shape, height, grips, texture, finished AND weight....all out of the box, no upgrade packages needed
-great macro software
-side scroller is super useful (even just binding to volume control or left/right arrows is super helpful)
-packaging is nice enough to keep as a storage case. It is also rugged enough to protect it from a baseball bat.
- -shape/fit isn't for everyone (try before you buy if you can)
- You either love it or think it's a little odd. My hand happens to wrap perfectly around it, and I immediately bought one. I adore mine, and have even put money into customizing it with aftermarket switches and carbon fiber panels.
Would strongly recommend.
Great Mouse Ever
10/19/2014 9:23:44 PM
UGUR from EDMONTON writes:
- Strong, adjustable, comfortable program it to your needs
- I did not have any issue yet
- This is the great mouse ever built. i do not know why other owners has bad comment but you must know that this is electronic. it might have some factory problems that they cant see before manufacture so if you get it from MemoryExpress get with warranty so you are out of headache. its really strong mouse. i do recommend to other peoples to get this mouse once in a life. it might last forever if you know how to use it. use this mouse with mouse pad so you will have maximum performance.10/10
Fantastic mouse until the laser failed
6/28/2014 10:55:21 PM
Eric from Winnipeg writes:
- Customization. It will fit anyone's hand and it is super comfortable! Interchangeable palm rests and pinkie rests top it all off. It has enough buttons to be useful, but not too many. I loved this mouse!!!
- The laser failed. This is a common problem, and my IPR expired last year so I'm out of luck!
- Buy it on sale - I got it for $79.99 3-4 years ago - and get the 4 year IPR.
10/18/2013 8:53:29 PM
AP from Calgary writes:
- Looks Amazing
Large amount of customization / adjustment
Removable / adjustable weights
- Left click died 4 months after purchase.
Tracking would go crazy or not work at all
- Can;t do anything with a mouse that won;t track or click.
No tracking after a year !!
1/10/2013 9:27:28 PM
Brian D. from Edmonton writes:
- Adjustable, slow mo for sniping, had great tracking
- Tracking just quite :(
This is for Pro's not for children
12/11/2012 11:42:19 PM
Tom from Winnipeg writes:
- This mouse is a 10/10
- Some time it tracks by itself but other than that quit crying. then go buy a cheap mouse been there this ones for PRO'S
11/27/2012 6:57:39 PM
Shnauz from Calgary writes:
- -Good DPI
- -Some parts feels cheap
- Got the mouse on sale for 59.99 and i say its worth it for such a price. Really nice grip and feeling to it when adjusted properly. The laser is not bad at all.
Recommended to buy only on sales.
The Usual Dissapointment
11/9/2012 6:12:03 PM
5hr3dd from Edmonton writes:
- As others have stated great mouse as far as adjustments are concerned.
- Wonky tracking, Lost Left click
- After about 5 months of owning this mouse its hopefully being sent in for RMA as the left click has completely gone... Was excited for the mouse at first and loved it but now I am starting to realize my G5R1 is probably going to lat me forever.