Fantastic mouse until the laser failed
6/28/2014 10:55:21 PM
Eric from Winnipeg writes:
- Customization. It will fit anyone's hand and it is super comfortable! Interchangeable palm rests and pinkie rests top it all off. It has enough buttons to be useful, but not too many. I loved this mouse!!!
- The laser failed. This is a common problem, and my IPR expired last year so I'm out of luck!
- Buy it on sale - I got it for $79.99 3-4 years ago - and get the 4 year IPR.
10/18/2013 8:53:29 PM
AP from Calgary writes:
- Looks Amazing
Large amount of customization / adjustment
Removable / adjustable weights
- Left click died 4 months after purchase.
Tracking would go crazy or not work at all
- Can;t do anything with a mouse that won;t track or click.
No tracking after a year !!
1/10/2013 9:27:28 PM
Brian D. from Edmonton writes:
- Adjustable, slow mo for sniping, had great tracking
- Tracking just quite :(
This is for Pro's not for children
12/11/2012 11:42:19 PM
Tom from Winnipeg writes:
- This mouse is a 10/10
- Some time it tracks by itself but other than that quit crying. then go buy a cheap mouse been there this ones for PRO'S
11/27/2012 6:57:39 PM
Shnauz from Calgary writes:
- -Good DPI
- -Some parts feels cheap
- Got the mouse on sale for 59.99 and i say its worth it for such a price. Really nice grip and feeling to it when adjusted properly. The laser is not bad at all.
Recommended to buy only on sales.
The Usual Dissapointment
11/9/2012 6:12:03 PM
5hr3dd from Edmonton writes:
- As others have stated great mouse as far as adjustments are concerned.
- Wonky tracking, Lost Left click
- After about 5 months of owning this mouse its hopefully being sent in for RMA as the left click has completely gone... Was excited for the mouse at first and loved it but now I am starting to realize my G5R1 is probably going to lat me forever.
Could be better
7/23/2012 11:07:33 PM
Hadron from Edmonton writes:
- adjustable chassis, extra buttons
- Laser's kinda wonky -> completely dead after roughly a year
- I got this mouse when it was on sale for $80, and it worked great to begin with. I've got kinda weird hands, so the adjustability of the chassis was great. But after maybe a couple weeks the tracking started acting really bad. Would lose vertical or horizontal (or in extreme cases both) for periods lasting anywhere from seconds to a minute. Roughly a year later, I have no tracking at all.
I do not recommend this mouse. A cheap no-name is better than this $80 paper weight.
Good if caught on sale
6/30/2012 10:59:55 AM
Sean from Calgary writes:
- Customizable weight. optional pinky rest is a great way to prevent carpel tunnel by forcing arm movements instead of finger/wrist movements. temp slow-down button for sniping is great. Can change sensitivity on the fly. still works like new after a year.
- susceptible to dust which causes the optical sensor to wig out. feels a little cheap and squeaky for the price it sold for when it first came out. horizontal scroll is in an awkward position. superfluous packaging that just adds to the price but nothing to the mouse.
- I paid a lot for it when it came out but at the time there wasn't much for choices in the "high-end" mouse market compared to today. If you catch this one on sale I'd recommend it. If you are picky about the weight of your mouse (like I am) then this one will be very nice since you can choose exactly how heavy it is by adding/removing weights.
6/19/2012 11:50:50 AM
Evan from Winnipeg writes:
- -Comfortable when adjusted to your hand
-Has an interesting looking design
-Has amazing sensitivity
-Lots of customization
-very study construction
- -The sensor appears to collect dust and debris very easily, so right in the middle of a game your aim can go wildly off. Easy to fix though, you just lightly blow into the sensor and your good to go, but that's not something that you should need to do for a mouse in this price range
-The software does not have as much customization for my liking, also not the easiest thing to use
- Overall I love this mouse, a couple of inconvenience's exist unfortunately, but those are overcome by the strengths this mouse offers by far. It works very well, lots of sensitivity. The customization is really awesome, and I love the look and feel of the mouse. The issue's with the design collecting dirt so easily is annoying though. Definitely a mouse to buy as a sale item though, you won't be disappointed, though I'm not sure it's worth paying the full price!
12/10/2011 3:38:11 PM
Jonathan Schmold from Calgary writes:
Can use for hours
- Sometimes the cursor goes PERFECTLY horizontal or PERFECTLY vertical, which can be fixed by lifting the mouse, and tapping it against the surface it was on.
Uncomfortable after 10 hours of use (I tried it)
- Overall, it is a good mouse, and if you know how to ignore the bugs, it is perfect. I am pleased with it :D