11/27/2015 11:00:46 AM
David Lee from Calgary writes:
- Love these! Simply eargasmic. No regrets.
Great deep base, crisp highs. Great throughout. Amazing output.
- DIN plug on sub seems to be a weak point, but works. No power switch.
- High price, but worth it.
11/5/2015 12:44:37 PM
Mike Apoc from Calgary writes:
- Don't know. Couldn't get past the disappointment.
- Um... No sound out of left satellite when connected to the subwoofer properly. Plenty of sound if connected to the right output though, so it's not the satellite but the subwoofer. One expects better quality control from a $250 computer speaker system.
- It may well be a great speaker system but if it cannot even operate, it's junk. Bought just one hour ago, it's going back as soon as this review is submitted.
9/15/2014 9:32:36 AM
adrian from brandon writes:
- had a house party and didn't even bother to put on the big stereo. we just used these!!!!
- like others...power switch.
- buy them!
3/3/2014 4:05:49 PM
John Holmes from Edmonton writes:
- - No off switch (odd, im assuming it will burn out the power LED eventually, but if Kilpsch says it doesn't need one I will trust in them)
- Back pre-amp connector is untrustworthy :) its connected but doesnt feel like a solid connection, either way it works.... could be an issue down the road though.
- Great sounding THX certified speakers for a bargain price (imagine what a traditional amp and speakers combo would cost)
1/4/2014 8:31:02 PM
Tony from Winnipeg writes:
- -Incredible crystal clear sound
-Amazingly deep bass
-Price is very afforable ( when on sale )
- -No on/off button
-Din Cable doesn't seem very....reliable
- This is my first review on any product I have ever purchased. I had to give my input and recommend this sound system to the next person looking to get the best sound. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this system. It operates to its best and fullest capacity. This system makes my Logitech 5.1 look like some cheap Spencer gifts speakers. I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS SYSTEM!! 5/5
12/24/2013 2:54:53 PM
Craig from Arborg writes:
- Great Sound
- One speaker is slightly louder than the other. It's hard to get a headphone jack to seat properly so you have to jiggle the cable to get sound in both ears. Sound leaks from the speakers when headphones are plugged in. When plugging a device into the input the cable also does not seat properly and sound will only come from one speaker.
- Will give a 3 because the sound is excellent but the workmanship is awful. I would never buy Klipsch again and I want to replace these. I bought the Logitech set for my wife's computer and I would definitely go with that over Klipsh. Everything works on them the way that it's supposed to and in my opinion the Logitech has a crisper sound.
Awesome speakers excellent value
11/23/2012 3:25:23 PM
plucky from calgary nw writes:
- Very nice well rounded speakers. Woofer has a lot of uumph. Over a decade ago Klipsch was not available in Canada and I remember having to buy a pair used from the USA for $280+. Amazing how a decade later Klipsch is still selling these. Picked up a couple, makes for great christmas gifts!
- No power button.
Klipsch fan is very impressed!
8/9/2012 10:05:16 AM
SSCradle from Spruce Grove, Alberta writes:
- Great Deep bass
Nice High tones
Crystal Clear Clarity
LOUD! VERY LOUD!
Sounds Fantastic on all levels
- No Off switch like others mentioned, but it probably wont be needing to be turned off often.
- I purchased this system with the Sound Blaster Recon3D together you can truly judge the system to its full potential, and it has great potential! One of the best things about this System is you get a non-airy sounding bass, as well as hear every note, that you might not have heard on another system. I have tested it on multiple music genres, games and movies. In which it has a great feel for each of these that you wont be disappointed in for sure! For 320$ you can have my exact sound set up!
Klipsh Pro Media 2.1
3/5/2012 11:13:17 PM
Iurie from Calgary writes:
- I use this one for 1,5 year. Works grate.
6/21/2011 1:14:22 PM
Ian from Calgary writes:
- - Powerful Bass
- Crisp Highs
- Good Mids
- Amazing sound
- THX Certified
- - No Power Switch
- For the price, these speakers beat some of the more expensive sets of 2.1 speakers on the computer market. I've had the Logitech Z-2300s and the Klipsch is better in both the highs and lows. The bass sounds tighter and the highs are cleaner on the Klipsch vs the Logitechs. I decided to buy these to replace my Rocksolid (A division of Bowers and Wilkins) Sound Monitors and amp setup I had before. I thought I would be missing out, but these speakers fail to disappoint.