Kingston’s MobileLiteG2 is a compact, portable, multifunctional card reader that lets you easily transfer digital data, photos, games, music and more stored on memory expansion cards between all kinds of digital devices.
Designed for use with different types of SD/SDHC and microSD/SDHC Flash memory cards, MobileLiteG2 lets users carry a single device to store, transfer or read data on any USB host device while using a variety of Flash cards for mobile phones, digital cameras, Netbooks, computers, MP3 players and more.
Ideal for personal or professional use, MobileLiteG2 will quickly become an essential part of your mobile gear. It’s ultra-portable, plug and play and requires no external power source. It supports SD/SDHC, microSD/SDHC, MSPD, MS Pro HG Duo and M2.
MobileLiteG2 has retractable covers on each side to make it compact and protect the USB connector and the Flash memory cards from damage. It includes a dongle, a USB extension that allows you to plug the MobileLiteG2 into USB slots that are harder to reach. When in use, MobileLiteG2 appears as two drive letters (i.e. E:\, F:\) and data transfer is as simple as drag and drop.
On the road, the MobileLiteG2 uses the storage capacity of your preferred card and allows you to easily connect to the content you want on a business center or Internet café computer. Backed by a two-year warranty on the MobileLiteG2 and a lifetime warranty on the card and legendary Kingston® reliability, MobileLiteG2 will prove to be indispensable.
- Compliant — with the Hi-Speed USB 2.0 specification, USB storage Class V1.0, SD 2.00, SDHC 4.1 standards, new MS PRO-HG DUO standard, Universal Serial Bus specification rev 2.0
- Versatile — multi-functional USB card reader supports SD/SDHC, microSD/SDHC, MSPD***, MS Pro HG Duo*** and M2
- Portable — easily fits in your pocket
- Easy — plug and play into any USB 2.0 or 1.1 port
- Guaranteed — two-year warranty on the MobileLiteG2 and lifetime warranty on the SDHC cards.
|Supported Media Type
MS Pro HG Duo
|| USB 2.0 / 1.1
||32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
||-20°to 70°C/ -4° to 158° F
||2.45" x 1.16" x 0.646" (62.15mm x 29.40mm x 16.40mm)