Great keyboard for people on a budget
10/23/2012 4:23:53 PM
Tim from Edmonton writes:
- -price (lowest price I've ever seen on a keyboard)
- quiet keys
- no drivers to install
- - feels like a laptop keyboard
- doesn't raise up too much
- This is the best keyboard I've ever used in this price range. I highly recommend this to both the average consumer and to builders who sank their entire budget into their computer. I'm using both this keyboard and the velocity mouse ( another great product) until I have the extra cash to buy a mechanical keyboard but until then this will do just fine
KU-0503 is the best keyboard I've ever used
2/7/2012 1:47:12 PM
Trevor W from Calgary writes:
- very quiet, the quietest keyboard I've ever used
low profile keys are easy to push, and keys don't have to go down very far either. I type very quickly on this keyboard.
elegant, curvy perimeter design
easy to read letters, natural key location
I have one of these at work, then just bought another for home. It's awesome!
I'm a project manager and send 1000's of e-mails per year
- an excellent, quiet, very easy to use keyboard.
Great for 2 finger typists, not fast keyboarders
12/5/2011 12:46:01 AM
Joel Schulz from Calgary writes:
- If you use only 2 fingers instead of typing properly, you might enjoy this keyboard. Price is the only other saving grace.
- The keyboard is an ergonomic nightmare. The palm/wrist rest is almost parallel to the keys. On a good keyboard, the keys are raised above the plain of the rest. My finders require to much travel to type quickly. Because they are so low it is easy to overreach and hit the wrong keys.
My typing speed is 170 words per minute with accuracy. With this keyboard I cannot even muster 50 with any accuracy. The finger position makes it impossible.
- I am returning it for a better product. My wrists are sore from even typing for 5 minutes. Neither Logitech nor Microsoft keyboards have ever given such strain. Spend the extra money and avoid this keyboard.
3/31/2011 8:43:23 AM
Mike Huntstings from Calgary writes:
- - price ($8.99)
- robust construction
- large characters printed on the keys
- works with Windows 7
- - low profile keys (don't like the laptop feel)
- If you're looking for an inexpensive basic keyboard, it's an excellent product for what it is.
Non-raised keys a pain
11/19/2010 10:23:17 PM
Aaron from Calgary writes:
- good enough, I suppose, and cheap
- The keys on the keyboard are not raised which I am finding to be a pain. Harder to find the arrow keys and delete/home/end/etc. keys without looking down.
- If you look down when you type and need a cheap keyboard, this will work for you.
9/4/2010 10:01:20 AM
Richard from Calgary writes:
- Good quality & inexpensive
- None yet.
the name says it all
8/8/2010 7:54:11 AM
David from Calgary writes:
- Every thing I need.
ten buttons on top and vary easy to use
Price cheap and reliable
- None its exactly what I need.
- Love it what else what I have to say Its cheap reliable and wont break your wallet.
Nice basic Keyboard
6/1/2010 4:12:39 PM
Nick from Calgary writes:
- Very good and simple keyboard at a very good price
- Highly recommanded!!