0 items ($0.00) in your cart
MX25573
  • MX25573: CP1500AVRLCD 1500VA Intelligent LCD UPS Battery Backup w/ 8 Outlets
  • MX25573: CP1500AVRLCD 1500VA Intelligent LCD UPS Battery Backup w/ 8 Outlets
  • MX25573: CP1500AVRLCD 1500VA Intelligent LCD UPS Battery Backup w/ 8 Outlets

Cyberpower

CP1500AVRLCD 1500VA Intelligent LCD UPS Battery Backup w/ 8 Outlets

From 7 Customer Reviews
MX25573
$229.99
Instant Savings ($50.00)
Sale Ends: Apr 30, 2017 21:59 MDT
Only$179.99
  • SKU: MX25573
  • ILC: 649532015269
  • Part #: CP1500AVRLCD
Add To Cart
Qty:
Limit 2 per customer
While Supplies Last Availability:
Calgary Region
Online Store: Out of Stock
Accuracy of information cannot be guaranteed.
1488037310000 true Store Inventory Updated
MX25573

Customer Reviews

Average Rating:
3/5
With 7 Customer Reviews
1
  • 1

Update from 2013 review

5/5
 9/19/2016 8:39:45 PM
Joe from Edmonton writes:
Strengths:
Still Awesome
Weaknesses:
None
Summary:
I Have had 2 of these now for 3 years, still work perfectly, A few power outages here every year during the summer storm season(+ people hitting power poles :) ), they are on without so much as a flicker, even while gaming. Would definitely buy them again If I needed to.

CP1500AVRLCD UPS

1/5
 1/22/2016 4:59:17 PM
Paul from Calgary AB writes:
Strengths:
Compact
Weaknesses:
I purchased 2 units and at 20% output one unit has 48% total harmonic distortion (THD) output and the other has 52% THD. I have worked in the industry for years and as a vendor service rep. we would void warranties when the THD was above 5%. The tech support claimed I should be around 2% THD, I asked for his advise and have not heard back. If you plug in a desk lamp with a 40 watt light bulb you can see the light flickering, not stable. This is what goes to your computer and equipment.
Summary:
1-The transfer time is slow from wall power to battery, twice the computers had problems. 2- The THD is very high 42-50% and should be in the specs. so you can see it before buying. 3- No published THD in manual provided, must find it for your self. 3- Tech support is slow to the point I could not return them to the store in time for refunds. 4- No software provided, must find it for your self, not mentioned in material provided. Not happy with product, because of documentation issues

1 DOA

4/5
 7/27/2015 4:10:32 PM
Ian from Red Deer writes:
Strengths:
First Power Supply I received was DOA. Second one has now been working perfectly for over 6 months. Aside from the pain of replacing the first it is decent performance for the money when compared to APC.
Weaknesses:
First DOA
Summary:
RMA through Memory Express was painless, just time consuming with shipping back and forth.

2 DOA

1/5
 10/16/2013 6:32:17 PM
Damien from Calgary writes:
Strengths:
Was a great price
Weaknesses:
Exchanging it for a second time tonight, each time they fail to charge. I'm guessing it was a defective batch.
Summary:
Test it out right away, and run it for a week strait, to make sure you can return it if there are problems.

great device

5/5
 10/8/2013 11:07:30 PM
Angel from Calgary writes:
Strengths:
good build, 900W, great price, work with VMWare
Weaknesses:
Summary:
This is my first UPS and so far it works as expected. I am using it to power VMWare ESXi server, FreeNAS server, LCD monitor, and 8-port Gigabit switch. The estimated run time on battery is 40 minutes which I think is pretty good. I was not sure if it will work with VMWare but it does check this link out on how to set it up. It shows a different model but it worked just fine for this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWyuXa85AIc

Cyberpower CP1500AVRLCD is a very good UPS

5/5
 8/8/2013 6:53:47 AM
Dany from Quebec writes:
Strengths:
Intelligent LCD Diagnostic Display Automatic Voltage Regulation Ultra-Quiet UPS Transformer-Spaced Outlets USB Connectivity EMI/RFI Filters Audible Alarms Resettable Circuit Breaker PowerPanel® Personal Edition
Weaknesses:
only 4 Outlets Battery & Surge Protected weight ?
Summary:
I have one since 2 years and I love it ! I have plugged in my Plasma TV, my computer (PS1000w), my 5.1 sound system, my DNS-343 & my router N. While at full charge, I can continue to check movies from my NAS usding my computer to my Plasmas TV with 5.1 sound for approx 4-5 minutes :D At this price, it's a deal !

Great product

5/5
 8/8/2013 6:23:12 AM
Joe from Edmonton writes:
Strengths:
features,great reviews,size.
Weaknesses:
none so far
Summary:
my old APC UPS died,so while researching a replacement,found this one to be one of the best out there,picked one up from ME on a price match($169.99) and have been very happy with it,so much so,It just came on sale ($139.99)and will be picking up another today.
  • 1