3/9/2011 5:52:39 PM
T Calgary from Calgary writes:
- If it works...
- The connection at the back of the device is very loose, after a while it causes the USB1.1 message. Worse yet, it drags all other USB ports down. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Works as it should.
2/9/2011 2:42:43 AM
donio from calgary writes:
- It transfers my photos to my computer.
It also has a red L.E.D that matches my computer.
Fits nicely into my 3.5' drive bay.
- It works and that's all that matters.
11/24/2009 4:12:36 PM
james from winnipeg writes:
- reads write SDHC great varitiy of face plates
- The usb 2.0 Jack got partially fried only a select few of usb drives I plug in worked
- OK but I'm buying a new one definitely I'm running windows 7 ultimate
9/22/2009 1:02:31 PM
SlowLane from Winnipeg writes:
- - Reads many devices
- Easy to install
- On my system (XP SP3), the first (and second) reader would not work at usb 2.0 and the speeds reflected that. Not only do you get the dreaded "this device could perform better if plugged into a USB 2.0 interface" after you install it, but it takes all connected devices (front panel) down to 1.1 speeds as well. Unplug it and the rest is back to 2.0 speeds.
8/23/2009 8:59:54 PM
SubyDude from AB writes:
- DOES read SDHC.
- Doesn't appear to work with Vista.
- This reader works great on my old XP system, but for the life of me, I can't get it to read ANYTHING on my new Vista rig :(