StarTech's Category 6 cables are the perfect way to connect your workspace's emerging gigabit networks. Category 6 cables improve upon the Category 5e specification by providing twice the available bandwidth (up to 500Mhz), and a signal-to-noise margin improvement that is sixteen times (12dB) better than that provided by Cat 5e.
All of StarTech's Cat 6 cables are constructed by our highly trained staff with only top quality components that ensure they meet StarTech.com's strict standards for reliability. Backed with a lifetime warranty, these cables help StarTech.com maintain our tradition of offering top-notch parts and products for the best price possible.
- Coloured Hoods for departmental colour coding
- StarTech Category 6 patch cables are carefully constructed and tested, to keep the Near End Crosstalk (NEXT) well within acceptable limits
- StarTech Category 6 Patch cables are constructed with top quality components
- The Strain relief prevents the cable from being bent at sharp angles at the connector to minimize the stress at the plug termination point
- Connects workstation to wall outlet
- Patches from hub to distribution panel
- May be used with gigabyte networks
|Network Cable Type
||6 ft [1.83 m]
||RJ45 Male, RJ45 Male
|| 1000X Cat 6 (4 PR 24AWG CSA TIA/EIA-568B)