Close to 150 burns, no issues
12/11/2012 7:17:36 AM
Ray from Winnipeg. MB. writes:
- Price, for starters. Can't go wrong there. Second, quality. I am close to finishing my third spindle, and no issues with them at all. No DVD readers/players have had a problem with them either.
- None at all.
- I've not had an issue with light Lightscribe prints. But then again, I did some research before getting into Lightscribe. I was aware ahead of time about some complaints regrading light images, so I took steps to ensure than I didn't have that problem. Manually darkening and increasing contrast on images I want to use does the trick. The latest Lightscribe Toolbox download may help those struggling with light print issues. Don't expect printer quality, it's not a printer.
3/1/2012 11:15:58 PM
Richard from Edmonton writes:
- - Print labels directly to disc using LightScribe.
- Great price compared to other LS discs.
- Write quality best at 4x.
- - No multi-color printing, yet.
- LS needs contrast adjusting.
- The only issue with these discs is that they require tweaking through the LightScribe Contrast Utility because with some writers, using the default setting results in light printing. Other than that, they work perfectly.
lightscribe dvd disc
8/18/2011 2:03:02 PM
Vicky from Calgary writes:
- I agree with the 2 previous reviews regarding the printed result. Faint photos and inscription. One needs to reprint (over) for better results.
- I tried the multi-colored discs and the outcome not better than the regular light gold ones. I bought over 10 packs of these as I do a lot of home dvd movies for our club's activities/parties. Our members love these as they don't skip on the dvd players. I will continue buying this product and maybe someday (soon) the manufacturer's will figure out better "performance" and results.
12/30/2010 3:19:47 PM
Craig from Calmar writes:
- Lightscribe worked on only 2/3 of the discs
- Tried these on 3 drives that I have, would not work at all for lightscribe on two of the drives and only 2/3 worked on the other drive.
faint lightscribe output
12/9/2010 8:13:28 AM
kdm from Calgary writes:
- price is good
- faint lightscribe output
- I have to agree with the previous review. The lightscribe output is very faint. When I saw it in the store, the DVDs looked pretty light colored and thought it should work, but didn't expect that it would be that faint.
As for the DVD burning, it seems to work. But my sole purpose was to get some lightscribe DVDs so I didn't have to make sticky labels anymore.
12/26/2009 11:09:27 PM
Vicky from Calgary,Ab writes:
- My only comment is the background label is gold and the laser printed picture is hardly seen nor the inscribed text. Wish it was clear background. Any solutions?